Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Thoughts from a lifelong Phins fan!

boobs beer sex rock n roll hedgehogs sonic labia pet rocks chinese finger traps sandwich bread without crust

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#46 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,809 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:29 PM

miami's pass rush alone worries me. if we can't run the ball we might be in for a long day.

#47 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Jordan Matthews Bandwagon.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,037 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:34 PM

Good stuff Phin. Im sure your little boy will love to see his Panthers beat his daddys Dolphins.

#48 Phinisher

Phinisher

The Huddles Reckoning

• HUDDLER
  • 2,294 posts
  • LocationRain Tree

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:40 PM

Good stuff Phin. Im sure your little boy will love to see his Panthers beat his daddys Dolphins.

dammit. lol

#49 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:42 PM

The Dolphins stadium is one that gets owned by opposing fans about as bad as BofA. My wife's company owned season tix for the Dolphins and Marlins so from 2000 to 2005 I'd go to about 50 Marlins games a season and 6 Dolphins games a season. Nobody at her office in Boca wanted the tix because of the drive so I snatched them up. I'm not a fan of the Fins at all but I used to hate when the Jets, Browns, Pats, etc came to town because like BofA, the assholes would flood in. Game 4 of World Series in 2003 was like 50% Yankee fans.

NilY5.jpg

#50 GentlemanJack

GentlemanJack

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:46 PM

As long as the Panthers remember to pack their gold bond powder, then they should be all right.

#51 Coug Girl

Coug Girl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:47 PM

Leaving out that we have Mike Shula who has some ties with those Dolphins. I expect or hope that he would scheme a monster offensive game. Hope more then expect, but still. I don't think Shula is overlooking this one.

Edit: Also McNutt.

Second Edit: Lol.

#52 AviationMX

AviationMX

Mildly entertained

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

I'm surprised at the 4.5 point spread, I mean MIA is such a mess with the loss of 2 OL and their D is 24 in rushing and their rushing is 24th...

I'm I missing something?

#53 SOJA

SOJA

King McNutt 2016

• HUDDLER
  • 8,834 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:35 PM

Don't forget the moose...

I've said all this week this game is nothing to sneeze at.  The Dolphins are not a bad team.  Classic trap game after two epic wins.

agree. be a good test for Rivera to keep our guys motivated

#54 SOJA

SOJA

King McNutt 2016

• HUDDLER
  • 8,834 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:36 PM

miami's pass rush alone worries me. if we can't run the ball we might be in for a long day.

speaking of which does anyone know how Dion Jordan is doing? from what I heard he gets limited time, but he seems to always be making a play when he is on the field 

#55 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,450 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:42 PM

After that comment about Martin, I will now think of him going to Myrtle Beach every time I see a "Gay Dolphin" billboard.  Damn

#56 !stUp

!stUp

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationPlotting Against The Falcons

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:43 PM

Never have beaten the fish......You never had to face Cam before this game.

shotby-harpoon.jpg

#57 !stUp

!stUp

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationPlotting Against The Falcons

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:45 PM

After that comment about Martin, I will now think of him going to Myrtle Beach every time I see a "Gay Dolphin" billboard.  Damn

http://gaydolphin.com/

#58 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 4,876 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

I'm surprised at the 4.5 point spread, I mean MIA is such a mess with the loss of 2 OL and their D is 24 in rushing and their rushing is 24th...

I'm I missing something?

Home teams get 3 points automatically, so that spread means we'd be favored at 7.5 on a neutral field and 10.5 at home.

#59 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 4,876 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

speaking of which does anyone know how Dion Jordan is doing? from what I heard he gets limited time, but he seems to always be making a play when he is on the field 

They've continually cut his snaps as he's been completely lost against the run and his pass rush skills don't warrant him being on the field a lot.

#60 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,450 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:55 PM

They've continually cut his snaps as he's been completely lost against the run and his pass rush skills don't warrant him being on the field a lot.

The reach of the draft, IMO

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boobs, beer, sex, rock n roll, hedgehogs, sonic, labia, pet rocks, chinese finger traps, sandwich bread without crust

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.