Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Armanti Edwards to IR: How?

40 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/20/armanti-edwards-headed-to-ir-with-ankle-injury/

Was thinking he might have tripped on a used towel along the sidelines, or got his feet tangled in the sideline chains, or tripped over the bench...

"According to Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports, the Browns are putting wide receiver Armanti Edwards on season-ending injured reserve because of an ankle injury suffered Sunday."

Posted · Report post

7-3;dc

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I should clarify, i hate that for Armanti and wish to see him well, but I don't care about the pointless bashing that is about follow about something that happened in the past that has no affect on our 7-3 record right now.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

u mad

Posted · Report post

Not only does he play for the Browns now, but he plays in a different conference altogether. Move to NFL Football Central?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He was ballin too hard.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I should clarify, i hate that for Armanti and wish to see him well, but I don't care about the pointless bashing that is about follow about something that happened in the past that has no affect on our 7-3 record right now.

Not only does he play for the Browns now, but he plays in a different conference altogether. Move to NFL Football Central?

Oh, stop.

There are countless threads here featuring former Panthers, current Panthers, guys not now or ever on the team who were trade possibilities, possible draftees... the list goes on....

Lighten up.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Oh, stop.

There are countless threads here featuring former Panthers, current Panthers, guys not now or ever on the team who were trade possibilities, possible draftees... the list goes on....

Lighten up.

I'm plenty light when there is something funny to laugh about. Nothing you've ever posted has ever been that despite your consistent attempts.

"jimmeh clausenn hurr durrrr"

Posted · Report post

Punter must have fugged him up during punt return practice.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm plenty light when there is something funny to laugh about. Nothing you've ever posted has ever been that despite your consistent attempts.

"jimmeh clausenn hurr durrrr"

Who?

What I thought- nothing to see....

Posted · Report post

he sprained it while jumping up and down when the refs picked up the flag Monday night. he was butthurt lol

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Shame...I thought he had a real shot to start at QB for Cleveland!

1 person likes this