Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FL St QB problems

88 posts in this topic

Posted

His identity was know by that point. Read the original document released by the family for the love of Pete.

http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2013/PDFs/winston.pdf

And it's obvious you've never known anyone who's brought these charges against someone. The police give you the real deal all the time.

I'm glad you're sheltered enough to get all your info from CSI reruns.

The incident occurred on 12/07/12 by an unknown suspect. The victim identified Winston in January. Yeah now take off your rose colored glasses and read it as an unbiased observer.

Posted

The incident occurred on 12/07/12 by an unknown suspect. The victim identified Winston in January. Yeah now take off your rose colored glasses and read it as an unbiased observer.

As much as you cellar dweller fans want to happen otherwise, the accuser is just setting everything up for a civil trial.

Posted

I hope he is charged and misses games and loses the Heisman.

My opinion on these cases is that no one accused me of rape, no one accused bill gates of rape, no one accused Jordan of rape.

False accusations are the minority. People like Kobe and Roethlisburger are trash.

1 person likes this

Posted

My opinion on these cases is that no one accused me of rape, no one accused bill gates of rape, no one accused Jordan of rape.

False accusations are the minority. People like Kobe and Roethlisburger are trash.

If he's charged, he should be suspended according to FSU AD rules, but with a NC on the line, who knows?

Posted

Well if YOU think he's guilty, case closed!

Posted

The possibility of a civil suit makes it worth exposing the fact that your daughter banged a football team. If the running back were more famous, he would have been the rapist.

Posted

The possibility of a civil suit makes it worth exposing the fact that your daughter banged a football team. If the running back were more famous, he would have been the rapist.

Hmmm... So her plan was to pin a rape charge on a freshman sensation, have him suspended, ruin his career and any chance to play in the NFL?

Posted

And sue him, FSU, and the State of Florida.

Posted

What's telling is Winston's still practicing with the ones.

I'm not going to rub your nose in it because we've seen big time athletes accused of sexual crimes before only to have the charges dropped or found innocent, but I can assure you the fact that he's practicing doesn't mean poo. PJ Hairston has been practicing with UNC since August and I don't expect him to play at all this season. 

Posted

I'm not going to rub your nose in it because we've seen big time athletes accused of sexual crimes before only to have the charges dropped or found innocent, but I can assure you the fact that he's practicing doesn't mean poo. PJ Hairston has been practicing with UNC since August and I don't expect him to play at all this season.

Jimbo's one of the biggest preparation freaks in the NCAA.

And we're talking about football, btw.

Posted

Hmmm... So her plan was to pin a rape charge on a freshman sensation, have him suspended, ruin his career and any chance to play in the NFL?

former Ardrey Kell HS standout and current Notre Dame LB Prince Shembo: 

http://fortheglorypsu.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-notre-dame-story-media-does-not.html

This is a fuged up story from a few years ago. Eerily similar situations. 

Posted

And we're talking about football, btw.

We're talking about student athletes breaking the law.