Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

FL St QB problems

88 posts in this topic

always got the gay vibe from Winston. 

I am hearing she was an angry side chick and got mad he told her to lay low because his main gf was coming into town. Called the cops because she was angry after hooking up, then realized it was dumb of her to do that so tried to pin it on a 5'11 240 on guy, then this mess happened.

always got the gay vibe from Winston.

A Tarheel fan getting a gay vibe. There's a first.

I am hearing she was an angry side chick and got mad he told her to lay low because his main gf was coming into town. Called the cops because she was angry after hooking up, then realized it was dumb of her to do that so tried to pin it on a 5'11 240 on guy, then this mess happened.

Let's not slut shame without anything solid out there. There's a lot of conjecture and rumor and not a lot of fact. I personally think there was something in the grey area, but not anything than could be prosecuted.

The slut shaming tone of my post was unintended but understandable considering how poorly I worded it. The current climate of victim blaming in cases such as this is disturbing, no doubt. I only hope that if a crime was committed that the law works for whoever was negatively affected.

1 person likes this

A Tarheel fan getting a gay vibe. There's a first.

If he is gay, it won't bother me. 

He's going to love prison. 

If he is gay, it won't bother me. 

He's going to love prison. 

The only good joke you have is your football team.

The Tallahassee Democrat is reporting that the State Attorney will announce its decision in the Jameis Winston investigation Thursday at 2 pm EST. Winston has been a subject in an investigation to an alleged sexual battery on December 7, 2012.

Winston has not been charged or arrested. The investigation was dormant for almost a year, for reasons that are disputed by the Tallahassee Police Department and the complainant's family.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2013/12/4/5176116/jameis-winston-investigation-announce-state-attorney

A press conference with the accused and his lawyer, posse and handlers present is a pretty good indication that he'll walk away from this unscathed. I doubt very seriously a press conference to announce formal charges being filed would include the accused and charged party standing right there....

A press conference with the accused and his lawyer, posse and handlers present is a pretty good indication that he'll walk away from this unscathed. I doubt very seriously a press conference to announce formal charges being filed would include the accused and charged party standing right there....

That and he's got a press conference scheduled for later tonight.