FL St QB problems

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#16 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 11,892 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

No actually the police do an investigation and then turn the evidence over to the DA. The DA makes the determination to press charges after a consultation with the alleged victim, this is the point she gets legal advice... not from a cop.

Thank you for your uninformed opinion that has no bearing on reality. We will file it with all the others.

You may read the article I linked above and gain some perspective, or you can continue on your witch hunt.

#17 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:55 PM

Thank you for your uninformed opinion that has no bearing on reality. We will file it with all the others.

You may read the article I linked above and gain some perspective, or you can continue on your witch hunt.

"Witch hunt"....? I never once said the guy was guilty, therefore I have no "opinion". I have read multiple articles about this and ESPN updates it every freaking half hour, so I'm not "uninformed". Jeez man chill out...

#18 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 11,892 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:02 PM

"Witch hunt"....? I never once said the guy was guilty, therefore I have no "opinion". I have read multiple articles about this and ESPN updates it every freaking half hour, so I'm not "uninformed". Jeez man chill out...

Taking a common statement made by police in sexual assault cases (i.e.: warning the accuser that it will not be easy) and trying to spin it as possible "intimidation by someone linked to the program" is totally a witch hunt.

#19 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:17 PM

Taking a common statement made by police in sexual assault cases (i.e.: warning the accuser that it will not be easy) and trying to spin it as possible "intimidation by someone linked to the program" is totally a witch hunt.

No sir.. its not a common practice for a police officer to warn an "accuser" that it won't be easy. And I never said the officer was linked to the program.

#20 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,097 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

Yeah unless I'm missing something warning someone about the severity of the charges and what could result from them should be standard procedure no matter who it is you are accusing.

#21 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:09 PM

Yeah unless I'm missing something warning someone about the severity of the charges and what could result from them should be standard procedure no matter who it is you are accusing.

The warning was made to the accusers attorney after she identified Winston, according to a statement from the family. At the time she reported it, the suspect was unknown.

#22 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,297 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

I just don't get it, if my ugly, lazy loser self can go out and get almost any girl I want why is this dude forcing himself on women?

sheeeeeeiiiitttt

Most of the time it's not about the sex but Power and entitlement

#23 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • 7,097 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:19 PM

The warning was made to the accusers attorney after she identified Winston, according to a statement from the family. At the time she reported it, the suspect was unknown.

What do you mean?

#24 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 11,892 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

His identity was know by that point. Read the original document released by the family for the love of Pete.

http://www.tampabay....DFs/winston.pdf

And it's obvious you've never known anyone who's brought these charges against someone. The police give you the real deal all the time.

I'm glad you're sheltered enough to get all your info from CSI reruns.

#25 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:39 PM

His identity was know by that point. Read the original document released by the family for the love of Pete.

http://www.tampabay....DFs/winston.pdf

And it's obvious you've never known anyone who's brought these charges against someone. The police give you the real deal all the time.

I'm glad you're sheltered enough to get all your info from CSI reruns.

The incident occurred on 12/07/12 by an unknown suspect. The victim identified Winston in January. Yeah now take off your rose colored glasses and read it as an unbiased observer.

#26 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 11,892 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

The incident occurred on 12/07/12 by an unknown suspect. The victim identified Winston in January. Yeah now take off your rose colored glasses and read it as an unbiased observer.

As much as you cellar dweller fans want to happen otherwise, the accuser is just setting everything up for a civil trial.

#27 CarolinaPanthersCynic

CarolinaPanthersCynic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:55 AM

I hope he is charged and misses games and loses the Heisman.

My opinion on these cases is that no one accused me of rape, no one accused bill gates of rape, no one accused Jordan of rape.

False accusations are the minority. People like Kobe and Roethlisburger are trash.

#28 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

My opinion on these cases is that no one accused me of rape, no one accused bill gates of rape, no one accused Jordan of rape.

False accusations are the minority. People like Kobe and Roethlisburger are trash.

If he's charged, he should be suspended according to FSU AD rules, but with a NC on the line, who knows?

#29 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 11,892 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

Well if YOU think he's guilty, case closed!

#30 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,722 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

The possibility of a civil suit makes it worth exposing the fact that your daughter banged a football team. If the running back were more famous, he would have been the rapist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.