Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:33 PM

Awwwww. Is somebody needing attention?

#77 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:33 PM

Unfortunate decision. Another athlete gets away with rape. This is a black eye not only for sports but for our legal system. 

The woman is partially to blame for delaying the charges. That is an extension of our culture though. The shaming discourages women from reporting and prosecuting rape. 

The face of college football is a rapist. Sad day.

the charges would have been sexual assault not rape. so you're wrong on every level. Plus she slept with someone else the same night. Meh.

#78 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

Winston's attorney said that the sex was consensual after a DNA sample taken from Winston in November matched the one taken from the accuser in the hours after the assault was reported. However, there was also a second DNA profile found on the alleged victim's shorts. Per the investigation documents, Winston "was excluded as the source of the DNA profile from the victim's shorts and could not be either included or excluded as a contributor to the foreign DNA profile recovered from the victim's face [based on the limited nature of the profile obtained from the victim's face]."

http://sports.yahoo....733--ncaaf.html

#79 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,301 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:20 PM

Unfortunate decision. Another athlete gets away with rape. This is a black eye not only for sports but for our legal system. 

The woman is partially to blame for delaying the charges. That is an extension of our culture though. The shaming discourages women from reporting and prosecuting rape. 

The face of college football is a rapist. Sad day.

Nice of you to join us Mr. Nifong.  :)

Unlike the court of message board silliness, a court of law needs actual evidence that a crime was committed.  There wasn't enough  evidence that a crime was committed, so no charges.  

#80 LongTriad

LongTriad

Missunderstood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:51 PM

I noticed last night when he made his shitty throws he would look at the coach like, Why did he not catch that?.   Do pro scouts pay attention to these denials of personal responsibility?  I would not want this guy on my team.

#81 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,393 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:57 PM

I would not want this guy on my team.

I mean, he's black so we already knew that.

#82 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 08 December 2013 - 01:21 PM

Glad I passed on a tailgate and free tickets yesterday. Incredibly boring, and from what I heard (and certainly from how the stands looked on TV) is that they could have played the game in Memorial Stadium and still not have been a sellout. Duke fans really showed their true colors yesterday. All this crap about having a good FB team and it was easily 3:1 FSU fans to dookies. 

Should be a good title game when they finally play it in 2 months. This is one of the best Criminoles teams I've ever seen, but it looks like this is Auburn's year. My $$$ will be on the Tigers. 

#83 LongTriad

LongTriad

Missunderstood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:43 PM

I mean, he's black so we already knew that.

Really!  You racist bastard!  You only say that 'cause you think I am white.

#84 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:41 PM

According to Dan Wolken on twitter, the Winston accuser is scheduled to have a press conference in FL the day before the Heisman Trophy presentation. 

Gutsy move, and I applaud her courage. 

#85 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,393 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:09 PM

According to Dan Wolken on twitter, the Winston accuser is scheduled to have a press conference in FL the day before the Heisman Trophy presentation. 

Gutsy move, and I applaud her courage. 

Basically they don't even have enough evidence to bring up a civil trial.

I stopped believing her when I read that she asked TPD if she could see her deleted text messages before she decided on whether or not she would press charges.

#86 Cnow81

Cnow81

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:12 PM

Basically they don't even have enough evidence to bring up a civil trial.

I stopped believing her when I read that she asked TPD if she could see her deleted text messages before she decided on whether or not she would press charges.

This whole thing is a mess, I know everyone involved cannot wait until this is over.  I was naiive to think it was almost over last week!

#87 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,173 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:08 PM

Famous Jameis! Really enjoyed his Heisman trophy speech. Seems like a great young kid. I'll be following him and his play in the NFL. Can't wait to see him play in the NFL. I hope he tears through the league...except when he plays the panthers lol

#88 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,393 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 12:57 AM

This whole thing is a mess, I know everyone involved cannot wait until this is over. I was naiive to think it was almost over last week!

Um , well , it's over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.