Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints just aren't that good

44 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

On the road that is. They have 3 more road games against physical hard hitting defenses. I do not see them beating those teams. Saints will be 11-5/10-6 Book it

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i wonder what alice has to say about the vaunted saints offense putting up only 17 points versus pitiful atlanta

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I imagine it will be like this. We were on the road, we couldn't smell the stank water of the gulf lapping at our rear ends, drews mole took on a mind of its own, ate too much gumbo, got bullied by the refs and Atlanta is sooooo much better than their record. Should bout sum it up

Posted · Report post

they are good, but not elite.  i think we match up exceptionally well with them.  i've always had respect for Pierre Thomas, he runs hard.

Posted · Report post

It was their 3rd game in 12 days. 

Posted · Report post

i wonder what alice has to say about the vaunted saints offense putting up only 17 points versus pitiful atlanta

Watch as his "scores against common opponents" screed suddenly changes to a strict, lifelong mantra of "it's all about the W; nothing else matters.

Oh, and the refs probably screwed them too. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

we'll see what happens when they travel to Seattle.

Posted · Report post

Get off our nuts!! We went into that game trying to get by. Rested our pro bowl guard and Darren sproles for next Monday night. The failclowns played like it was their Super Bowl. They always play us close anyway no matter the game. Playing twice in a 4 day span is brutal especially the way the niners roughed us up. A win is a win no matter how ugly it is. Had we lost i would validate your post lol

Posted · Report post

we'll see what happens when they travel to Seattle.

I agree with this

Posted · Report post

GTFO Taints fan.

agree with that?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Get off our nuts!! We went into that game trying to get by. Rested our pro bowl guard and Darren sproles for next Monday night. The failclowns played like it was their Super Bowl. They always play us close anyway no matter the game. Playing twice in a 4 day span is brutal especially the way the niners roughed us up. A win is a win no matter how ugly it is. Had we lost i would validate your post lol

10/20/13- Rams at Panthers 30-15 Panthers win

10/24/13- Buccaneers vs Panthers 31-13 Panthers win

I don't know....it doesn't seem that hard

9 people like this

Posted · Report post

10/20/13- Rams at Panthers 30-15 Panthers win
10/24/13- Buccaneers vs Panthers 31-13 Panthers win

I don't know....it doesn't seem that hard

Beautiful this post is.