Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Morgan

SI says Star is leading for ROY

BigHips    38

I guess they dont have gm s of the year - if they did I think Id give gettleman a vote.  Hes brought in some key players - Star among them and resigned D Edwards - He saw that though we dont have great o lineman that with an effective cam and the right play calling they would be good enough -all while freeing up cap space.

• Pie 1

Black    2,107

I guess they dont have gm s of the year - if they did I think Id give gettleman a vote.  Hes brought in some key players - Star among them and resigned D Edwards - He saw that though we dont have great o lineman that with an effective cam and the right play calling they would be good enough -all while freeing up cap space.

They have an executive of the year award. 

he's not gonna win it guys.

wish he would but kiko probably has this locked up.

Unless he suffers an injury...

Either way, Kiko is slowing down. If The Panthers continue on the tear they're on, Star just might get more attention.

Kurb    4,984

Star is the best player, but he won't win. DT's rarely win.

Also, the NY factor

TheRumGone    14,275

simply a matter of having the advantage of playing a glamour position

yup. kiko is also a freak regardless of the homerism here.

would love a 3 peat ROY, but even with kiko slowing down he's put up some gaudy numbers.

• Pie 1

SZ James (banned)    5,160

yup. kiko is also a freak regardless of the homerism here.

would love a 3 peat ROY, but even with kiko slowing down he's put up some gaudy numbers.

Yeah he freaking owned us. For a while there he was on pace with Keek's rookie year but I don't know if that's still the case.
  • Pie 1

Darth Biscuit    12,500

Boggles my mind that Rivera is on that list for CotY.  Just 6 or so weeks ago the majority of us (me included) were calling for his head.

Not saying he doesn't deserve to be in consideration, I'm saying how crazy that seems looking back on the beginning of the season...

Man, I hope Star can win it too, how awesome would that be.  I know what the stats are saying but I see Star flash multiple times per game where he's just dominating O linemen.  It is awesome.

• Pie 1