47 replies to this topic

#46 ECUPantherFan

ECUPantherFan

Wish we had Olsen twins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:16 PM

They've already blown a top 3 & top 8 pick on Biz & Zeller plus spent big money on Al....

If they bring in another expensive vet it better be a scoring machine to stick in the back court with Kemba

How can you say that Zeller was a blown pick before the All-Star break in his ROOKIE season?  Haha That's crazy, and is jumping the gun big time.  I think Cody is going to end up being a good player for us, and likely our starting PF in the future.

Biz, on the other hand... Biz Biz BIz... I'm afraid we've seen his ceiling.  He was a risky pick with tremendous potential upside.. but he's just never going to develop into a legitimate offensive threat.  He'll always be a top-notch shot blocker... and those are good to have.  But I'll agree he certainly wasn't worth a top 10 pick.

#47 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:26 PM

How can you say that Zeller was a blown pick before the All-Star break in his ROOKIE season? Haha That's crazy, and is jumping the gun big time. I think Cody is going to end up being a good player for us, and likely our starting PF in the future.

Biz, on the other hand... Biz Biz BIz... I'm afraid we've seen his ceiling. He was a risky pick with tremendous potential upside.. but he's just never going to develop into a legitimate offensive threat. He'll always be a top-notch shot blocker... and those are good to have. But I'll agree he certainly wasn't worth a top 10 pick.

I didn't mean they are busts....

I meant they've already invested several high picks & a max FA to PF/C...

Drafting or signing another would be a waste, especially when the team is void of perimeter scorers.

#48 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,135 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:24 PM

How can you say that Zeller was a blown pick before the All-Star break in his ROOKIE season?  Haha That's crazy, and is jumping the gun big time.  I think Cody is going to end up being a good player for us, and likely our starting PF in the future.

Biz, on the other hand... Biz Biz BIz... I'm afraid we've seen his ceiling.  He was a risky pick with tremendous potential upside.. but he's just never going to develop into a legitimate offensive threat.  He'll always be a top-notch shot blocker... and those are good to have.  But I'll agree he certainly wasn't worth a top 10 pick.

Especially when you check out his Per 36 and see what he could accomplish if Coach Cliff gave him a chance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users