Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte Hornets' colors will be teal & purple, it's official

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Yea, disappointing because the colors are out dated. I was hoping that they would go with something more modern and not 80's. So I'm hoping that the black and gray are more prominent.

I take it that you're not a fan of of nostalgia?

Just curious and not trying to be a smart ass, but do you think purple and gold are outdated?

Posted

I take it that you're not a fan of of nostalgia?

Just curious and not trying to be a smart ass, but do you think purple and gold are outdated?

I'm not a fan of nostalgia at all. I don't think teal and purple work together like they did in the 80's and early 90's. So I think for the jersey to work the main color has to be purple, teal has to take a backseat while the black, gray and light blue become more prominent.

I'd prefer to get rid of the purple and teal.

Gold and purple, I'm not a big fan of either but it's a lot better then purple and teal.

Posted

I'm not a fan of nostalgia at all. I don't think teal and purple work together like they did in the 80's and early 90's. So I think for the jersey to work the main color has to be purple, teal has to take a backseat while the black, gray and light blue become more prominent.

I'd prefer to get rid of the purple and teal.

Gold and purple, I'm not a big fan of either but it's a lot better then purple and teal.

Hey no problem with that, to each is own.

Posted

Wonder when the logo will be unveiled officially or at least when will it leak online?