Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC Ends Louisville's 21 Game Winning Streak

66 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So if you go up for a jumper and land on my foot and twist your ankle is it a foul? There are going to be a lot of questionable calls this year with how games are called so get used to it.

If I go up for a jumper, and you slide in under me and don't give me a chance to land; it's a foul.

If you watch the play again, you will see that it would have been a foul either way. The duke player (can't remember who it was) rounded the screen instead of going under and the Vermont player pulled up for the three just a foot away from the screen. The Duke player came in way to fast and had no choice but to go low to avoid initial contact. Unfortunately, he gave the Vermont player no room to land, which is a foul.

Posted · Report post

Started one thread...... and turned every thread topic concerning the Tar Heels into a 'Did you here about P.J.' topic.

I turned every thread topic concerning the heels into a "did you HEAR about PJ" topic?  Where?  When unc fans like Nance, yourself, and smitty is our savior create threads about PJ of course I commented but they were about PJ I didn't just pick some random unc thread to bring up PJ.  Get your facts straight, son.

Posted · Report post

If I go up for a jumper, and you slide in under me and don't give me a chance to land; it's a foul.

If you watch the play again, you will see that it would have been a foul either way. The duke player (can't remember who it was) rounded the screen instead of going under and the Vermont player pulled up for the three just a foot away from the screen. The Duke player came in way to fast and had no choice but to go low to avoid initial contact. Unfortunately, he gave the Vermont player no room to land, which is a foul.

It was Suliamon and there was no screen set, #2 for Vermont stepped out and his foot tripped Suliamon as he was going out to guard #21 and that is why he fell on the floor.  You obviously haven't watched the replay, it's easy to find on ESPN.com.

Posted · Report post

Maybe so I was just answering the question someone posed about why LM wasn't playing or cleared to play yet. To be honest with you I don't think I have even watched unc play a game this year.

I have the Louisville game on DVR, if ya wanna see it.

Posted · Report post

I have the Louisville game on DVR, if ya wanna see it.

Please, that dumbass most def missed the Panthers game so he could watch his Heels. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Please, that dumbass most def missed the Panthers game so he could watch the Heels.

I know, just pulling his leg.

Posted · Report post

Please, that dumbass most def missed the Panthers game so he could watch his Heels. 

This dumbass was in South Beach for the weekend and at the game on Sunday so there was no way I could have watched the heels.  Son I have never missed a Panther game and I sure as hell wouldn't miss one to watch the tar heels. 

Posted · Report post

Go back and check I started one thread and that was when PJ was arrested, but hey why let facts get in your way.

You may not have started the "UNC AD says PJ Hairston will play this season" thread, but you did have 34 of the 86 replies

Its ok to admit that you really care about UNCs basketball team

Posted · Report post

You may not have started the "UNC AD says PJ Hairston will play this season" thread, but you did have 34 of the 86 replies

ditto. For a dookie, he sure does care a lot about UNC basketball. The dude more than likely missed the Panthers game Sunday to watch the Heels because he thought they were going to get beat by 15 points. Hands down, one of the most ignorant, unintelligent, classless posters on this entire forum - and that should speak volumes considering the amount of 16-17 year olds that post here daily. 

Posted · Report post

ditto. For a dookie, he sure does care a lot about UNC basketball. The dude more than likely missed the Panthers game Sunday to watch the Heels because he thought they were going to get beat by 15 points. Hands down, one of the most ignorant, unintelligent, classless posters on this entire forum - and that should speak volumes considering the amount of 16-17 year olds that post here daily. 

I guess you can't read or comprehend, one of the two since I told you earlier that I was in South Beach for the game Sunday.  I have just been trying to keep you delusional heels fans up to date on whats going on with your players.  Some of you seem to think PJ will play again and that is simply not the case, he is done.  I can give you Eric Prisbell's email address if you would like to pick his brain about the situation.  As far as me being ignorant, or unintelligent, or classless come on son you can't pick out any post that I was any of those.  You want to talk about classless, what about when you took one of my post and changed it to say that I hoped Rick Pitino would have a stroke and die?  That son is classless and makes me feel sorry for you, maybe when you get a little older you will realize how childish that you act on here.  

Posted · Report post

If you go back and look at it how many of those replies where to something mrtrd or Nance said?  I am just trying to inform you guys on your players and how their actions are going to lead to certain consequences.  

Posted · Report post

I guess you can't read or comprehend, one of the two since I told you earlier that I was in South Beach for the game Sunday.  I have just been trying to keep you delusional heels fans up to date on whats going on with your players.  Some of you seem to think PJ will play again and that is simply not the case, he is done.  I can give you Eric Prisbell's email address if you would like to pick his brain about the situation.  As far as me being ignorant, or unintelligent, or classless come on son you can't pick out any post that I was any of those.  You want to talk about classless, what about when you took one of my post and changed it to say that I hoped Rick Pitino would have a stroke and die?  That son is classless and makes me feel sorry for you, maybe when you get a little older you will realize how childish that you act on here.  

Have a good thanksgiving dude. I've always loved watching my Dad carve the turkey. Luckily, there won't be a UNC game on to keep you from your family!