65 replies to this topic

#41 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

Does anyone know what the heck is taking so long with LMAC?

His situation is completely isolated from PJ's and there is absolutely no reason the NCAA should be dragging their feet like this. Having him back on the court would be a huge boost as well and keep the walk-ons off the court.

The Oregon players who profited off the sale of their shoes had a decision within days?  We are being held hostage here and it's outrageous!!!

Even the guys like Prisbell don't seem to have a clear understand on what's going on with LMac - just that it's an "eligibility issue"... The reports indicate it's for the designer mouth guard but who really knows. 

Like I said earlier though - it may be in this team's best interest that they just go ahead and rule PJ ineligible and be on their merry way. He's a huge distraction and what people seem to forget (especially the idiot dookie in this thread) is that it wasn't PJ and a team full of scrubs. There are blue chip prospects, potential NBA players, MCDonald's AA, and highly touted players on Carolina's remaining roster. Not to mention we have one of the best coaches of all time on our bench. Are they going to win an NCAA title w/o Hairston? Prob not but they will still be competitive and compete nationally. 

Awful quiet in here (and nationally) from the ABC retards and dook "fans" who were quick to throw UNC under the bus after the Belmont game. I haven't been listening to WFNZ today but I'd be willing to bet that the huge UNC win maybe got a quick mention and then moved on to Steelers talk. 

#42 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:09 AM

This coming from the person that started all the P.J. Hairston threads...

Pot meet kettle.

Go back and check I started one thread and that was when PJ was arrested, but hey why let facts get in your way.

#43 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:13 AM

You have to give a player room to land, you should know that better than anyone.

You guys got bailed out, simple as that

I didn't see Tokoto get a call when he was in the lane against Belmont...

So if you go up for a jumper and land on my foot and twist your ankle is it a foul?  There are going to be a lot of questionable calls this year with how games are called so get used to it.

#44 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:20 AM

Still will be back on the Heels roster next year, dookie. Roy said his roster spot will be his when he returns from his 2 year Mormon mission. Speaking of Mormons, isn't Jabari one? I'm sure he will uphold his commitment to the Church and take his 2 year mission before heading to the NBA. 

The dislike/disdain for PJ grows by the day and at this point I'm just about ready to part ways with him permanently. 

Why does that even matter?  How would he even get on the court with Paige, Britt, and Berry in front of him?

Yes he is a Mormon but there is no way he goes on his mission, he will follow in the steps of Jimmer, Danny Ainge, and Steve Young and not serve on a mission and just make a hefty donation to the church.  

#45 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:30 AM

Even the guys like Prisbell don't seem to have a clear understand on what's going on with LMac - just that it's an "eligibility issue"... The reports indicate it's for the designer mouth guard but who really knows.

Like I said earlier though - it may be in this team's best interest that they just go ahead and rule PJ ineligible and be on their merry way. He's a huge distraction and what people seem to forget (especially the idiot dookie in this thread) is that it wasn't PJ and a team full of scrubs. There are blue chip prospects, potential NBA players, MCDonald's AA, and highly touted players on Carolina's remaining roster. Not to mention we have one of the best coaches of all time on our bench. Are they going to win an NCAA title w/o Hairston? Prob not but they will still be competitive and compete nationally.

Awful quiet in here (and nationally) from the ABC retards and dook "fans" who were quick to throw UNC under the bus after the Belmont game. I haven't been listening to WFNZ today but I'd be willing to bet that the huge UNC win maybe got a quick mention and then moved on to Steelers talk.

LM's issue is he somehow got a $1500 mouthguard from Iceburg Guards who used his face on their website to promote their product. Iceburg was started by Dr. Spencer Howard who is a graduate of unc dentistry and is business partners and "cousins" with Fats Thomas. LM was also pulled over in a car that was not his, it was an associates of Fats car. PJ also had one of these mouth guards.

#46 weyco2000

weyco2000

HUDDLER

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:59 AM

LM's issue is he somehow got a $1500 mouthguard from Iceburg Guards who used his face on their website to promote their product. Iceburg was started by Dr. Spencer Howard who is a graduate of unc dentistry and is business partners and "cousins" with Fats Thomas. LM was also pulled over in a car that was not his, it was an associates of Fats car. PJ also had one of these mouth guards.

Paige is a better shooter, ball handler, passer and defender than LMAC not sure if they miss him, except for depth. Paige has become the true leader of this team and his confidence is infectious, he makes everyone better.

http://northcarolina...asp?CID=1580077

#47 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:16 PM

Paige is a better shooter, ball handler, passer and defender than LMAC not sure if they miss him, except for depth. Paige has become the true leader of this team and his confidence is infectious, he makes everyone better.

http://northcarolina...asp?CID=1580077

Maybe so I was just answering the question someone posed about why LM wasn't playing or cleared to play yet.  To be honest with you I don't think I have even watched unc play a game this year.

#48 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia
HUDDLER

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

Go back and check I started one thread and that was when PJ was arrested, but hey why let facts get in your way.

Started one thread...... and turned every thread topic concerning the Tar Heels into a 'Did you here about P.J.' topic.

#49 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia
HUDDLER

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:24 PM

So if you go up for a jumper and land on my foot and twist your ankle is it a foul? There are going to be a lot of questionable calls this year with how games are called so get used to it.

If I go up for a jumper, and you slide in under me and don't give me a chance to land; it's a foul.

If you watch the play again, you will see that it would have been a foul either way. The duke player (can't remember who it was) rounded the screen instead of going under and the Vermont player pulled up for the three just a foot away from the screen. The Duke player came in way to fast and had no choice but to go low to avoid initial contact. Unfortunately, he gave the Vermont player no room to land, which is a foul.

#50 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:46 PM

Started one thread...... and turned every thread topic concerning the Tar Heels into a 'Did you here about P.J.' topic.

I turned every thread topic concerning the heels into a "did you HEAR about PJ" topic?  Where?  When unc fans like Nance, yourself, and smitty is our savior create threads about PJ of course I commented but they were about PJ I didn't just pick some random unc thread to bring up PJ.  Get your facts straight, son.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users