Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CelibatePimp

Where is our run game?

I don't buy the injury excuse....was weak going in. All it took was a few weeks on tape for opponents to see how we were running behind it to shut it down.

We only were running in certain gaps early bc that was all we could do.....me teams take that away.

We aren't worse at LG. We aren't worse than RG.

All goes back to DG playing it safe IMO and washing his hands of this O for the season.....RR tweaked his coaching and now we are winning. Now the OL neglect looks to be costly.

I don't disagree that the o-line was weak going into the season.  Most had big concerns specifically around RG and RT, and many had some concerns with Gross having 'high mileage', and if Amini would improve in year #2.  I don't think any of us thought we would be using a converted DT as the starting RG though. 

In any case, I don't think anyone would disagree that o-line (LT, RT, and RG) should be the #1 priority in 2014, followed by a very close second on WR & CB.  In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy the first winning season since 2008. 

We're facing a buttload of eight and nine man fronts lately. At some point Ginn is going to have to catch one of those deep balls that hit him in the hands because teams are crowding the line of scrimmage.

This.

Sent from my SM-T210R using CarolinaHuddle mobile app