Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers04100

Josh Thomas vs Melvin White

CPcavedweller    1,290

Purifoy or Ekpre-Olomu has to be our first round draft pick next year. We need a stud corner.

We need a stud lot of things. Coaching has a lot to do with how well were right now and they do a great job of situational play calling.

We won't draft a corner in the first round though.

CPcavedweller    1,290

Rhodes was on our draft board for the first round. Trust me, G-Man and Rivera have contemplated it.

And so was Star and I'm sure several others. Pie charts man, pie charts.

SgtJoo    2,409

Several others? It was Lotulelei, Eifert and Rhodes. The fact is we need some speed and athleticism back there. Munnerlyn, Florence and Thomas isn't going to cut it down the road when we face a TY Hilton or a Percy Harvin.

Need more help in the O-line trenches.

CPcavedweller    1,290

Several others? It was Lotulelei, Eifert and Rhodes. The fact is we need some speed and athleticism back there. Munnerlyn, Florence and Thomas isn't going to cut it down the road when we face a TY Hilton or a Percy Harvin.

Were you in the room? Didn't think so. Run along.

General_Purr    335

Who's our starting number one corner?  The truth is we have no good corners, yet if you ask me right now, I think both Thomas and White should start.  They would be our best combination out of what we got to work with.

I agree.. 

The Huddler    11,257

I just can't wait to bring in some quality players through the draft or Free Agancy, the kind of players we couldnt get with our cap situation.

Lets go get a stud corner.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    capetide