• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 PiratePanther189

PiratePanther189

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:28 AM

Even though I love it that this happens and I wouldn't have it any other way, something is missing in this conversation.

Pirates beat the Tar out of the Tar Holes 55-31 and follow it up with a skinning of the embarassing Wolfies 42-28. Possibility of meeting Duke in the Belk Bowl for the best team in the state...but I'm quite honestly not too worried about Duke.

#32 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,991 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:48 AM

Forgot to see if this worked out of state

#33 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,338 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:00 AM

Even though I love it that this happens and I wouldn't have it any other way, something is missing in this conversation.

Pirates beat the Tar out of the Tar Holes 55-31 and follow it up with a skinning of the embarassing Wolfies 42-28. Possibility of meeting Duke in the Belk Bowl for the best team in the state...but I'm quite honestly not too worried about Duke.

Nobody worries about Duke. They have been underestimated all year and are even 5 point dogs to UNC. Then they beat you.

ECU has had a great year. Either they or Duke are the best in the state. I hope you do play them in a bowl game. It would be for the state title essentially.

#34 ashehudson

ashehudson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:04 AM

I guess this means something to somebody.

He isn't trying to troll, just only understands swamp talk. People from New Orleans need everything explained to them on a 3rd grade level.

#35 Guest_cornflake10_*

Guest_cornflake10_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:59 PM

He isn't trying to troll, just only understands swamp talk. People from New Orleans need everything explained to them on a 3rd grade level.

Hahaha this may be the most uneducated post of all.  It is a shame that the people on this board aren't as civilized and polite as all of the folks I have encountered at BOA. 

#36 Guest_cornflake10_*

Guest_cornflake10_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:07 AM

This coming from the country's single largest charity case.....

Great response. I guess nobody is home. How about some lively banter based on merit and facts. Oh, that's right, that doesn't happen here.  Worse than the falcon's board. 

#37 P.I.A

P.I.A

• ALL-PRO
  • 511 posts
  • LocationFinally Home!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

Great response. I guess nobody is home. How about some lively banter based on merit and facts. Oh, that's right, that doesn't happen here.  Worse than the falcon's board. 

Hey guy, YOU came here and tried to talk smack in a thread about 50% off crappy pizza. 

Rethink your internet life. 

#38 P.I.A

P.I.A

• ALL-PRO
  • 511 posts
  • LocationFinally Home!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:30 PM

HA... Meanwhile in this good ole moonshine chuggin, dip spittin town of Knoxville the beloved Vols fall to the almighty Vanderbilt.

I hate Vandy...... GAH!!!! Oh well, at least the Panthers are playing well. 

#39 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,785 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 27 November 2013 - 12:31 PM

how about you go shitpost somewhere other than a topic about an expired discount for pizza

#40 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,959 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:38 PM

Bump...Canes won again tonight.  Papa Johns offer is good for Friday the 29th.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com