Photo
- - - - -

mitchell gets mri tomorrow

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#37 Alverez

Alverez

Hold my beer, and check this out!!

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:36 AM

There's not one logical Saints fan that would say this. 

Everyone I have seen has said how tough of a game this will be. If you have friends on Facebook saying this, they are idiots. 

Oh, I know they are idiots. LOL

Not friends either. just in a group.

it's entertaining reading when I'm bored at work tho.

#38 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:43 AM

Running game, TOP, trying to protect the defense by clock-consuming drives...all of that aside. I want to put up 50 in each game on that absolute unmitigated disgrace of a franchise. We still haven't gotten ample revenge for the last game of 2011 yet.

I know we swept them last year but, for me, it's all about that final game in 2012 where an Aint player went low [purposely] and the crowd cheered as Cam was in pain. I want our defenders to repay the favor.

#39 B.BERSIN

B.BERSIN

H.O.F Cats Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:14 AM

Jonathan Jones @jjones9 26s

"You saw what Charles Johnson did last week. I’m not coming out of the game," Mitchell said

That's the leadership effect

#40 B.BERSIN

B.BERSIN

H.O.F Cats Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:16 AM

Brees has arguably the quickest release in the league. You think he would be scared of this? 

I'm worried about your front, not your secondary, which I know Brees can light up. 

Either way, trash talking Brees is not smart. 

Another lame fan who won't have balls to come back here to eat poo after we beat the Aints on primetime? Like those Pats fans here?

#41 CocoLoco

CocoLoco

NOT NEWB

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:25 PM

classless fanbase 

Read this, and I have heard nothing but similar responses from other teams. You are way off. Don't let your hatred for a team blind you. Our fan base is a passionate group, but by far one of the nicest. 

http://forums.twobil...62-saints-fans/

Every fan base has some shitty people that cheer for the team, including the Panthers. 

#42 mwright350

mwright350

Thy Jimmies shall be Rustled

SUPPORTER

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

Read this, and I have heard nothing but similar responses from other teams. You are way off. Don't let your hatred for a team blind you. Our fan base is a passionate group, but by far one of the nicest. 

http://forums.twobil...62-saints-fans/

Every fan base has some shitty people that cheer for the team, including the Panthers. 

I'm sorry but that article proves nothing when dealing with a divisional rivalry.

Saints fans aren't even close to the "nicest" when dealing with Panthers fans (or Falcons fans...or Bucc fans).  Similarly our fans don't tend to be terribly personable when dealing with your fans or other NFCS fans.  Yes Saints fans are mega douchebags to us and our team...and lots of us tend to be mega douchebags when dealing with the Saints and their fans.  It's a generalization but it's just how it is. (and yes there was cheering when Cam was hurt last year).

I'll bet your fans are pretty OK when dealing with a traditionally awful non-conference opponent.  Ours are too.  Bet if they sport a NFCS jersey and go to one of those games they'll have a different experience.

#43 CocoLoco

CocoLoco

NOT NEWB

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:00 PM

I'm sorry but that article proves nothing when dealing with a divisional rivalry.

Saints fans aren't even close to the "nicest" when dealing with Panthers fans (or Falcons fans...or Bucc fans).  Similarly our fans don't tend to be terribly personable when dealing with your fans or other NFCS fans.  Yes Saints fans are mega douchebags to us and our team...and lots of us tend to be mega douchebags when dealing with the Saints and their fans.  It's a generalization but it's just how it is. (and yes there was cheering when Cam was hurt last year).

I'll bet your fans are pretty OK when dealing with a traditionally awful non-conference opponent.  Ours are too.  Bet if they sport a NFCS jersey and go to one of those games they'll have a different experience.

I hate the Falcons WAY more than I hate you guys, and I am willing to bet most Saints fans feel the same way. For the opening game there was nothing but hype for it, with Payton returning and Atlanta coming off a 13-3 season. 

There were no problems at all between the fans. You'll run into some rude people anywhere you go, but even for a divisional game it was tame as far as interacting with them. We would talk trash to you guys or anyone else, but give you some food and beer as well if you're tailgating. At least that's how the people I'm around are. It's just a football game, we are there for entertainment and to cheer for our teams. You can be a loud, passionate fan base, and also be civilized. 

Tourism pays for New Orleans, and we welcome anyone that is respectful. 

#44 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Stop Making Threads...

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:03 PM

Brees has arguably the quickest release in the league. You think he would be scared of this?

I'm worried about your front, not your secondary, which I know Brees can light up.

Either way, trash talking Brees is not smart.

Awesome a Saints fan, ive been wanting to ask.. Everytime I see a Saints game and the camera pans on the crowd, why is it that Saints fans look like tweeked out, welfare receiving, meth head scumbags? I always found that quite odd.

#45 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

HUDDLER

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:04 PM

Lester, Mitchell, Cam, Tolbert all got banged up today. Really rough day for our boys. Hope Mitchell is ok

Dang!!!! Not good,the last thing this team need is more injuries.