Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alright guys, so what have you been doing to keep this win streak going?

87 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I have been buying tickets to the games and merchandise so the big cat can hire coaches who get players to play their best on the field.

But I haven't washed or worn a different jersey since it started. And I did start drinking beer after the half because I usually have a couple during the first quarter.

Posted · Report post

Seriously, every gameday I have eaten at Bojangles we have won. Every time I haven't we have lost.

Me and my wife got in an argument because her parents were coming into town for lunch today and didn't want Bojangles.

It donned on me early this morning that fug it I'll go for breakfast. So it all worked out. But I was seriously angry about getting my pregame routine messed with.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

LOL reaching. I'm more like the immature version of SCP.

I think that's called wishful thinking. How are you two comparable at all?

Posted · Report post

I think that's called wishful thinking. How are you two comparable at all?

We are both adored members of the Huddle as well as avid poopers. Next question.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I've been getting really weird with my superstitions. Today I wouldn't let my dog near me after she caused some BS to go down. I also had to stand the entire second half because, well it worked.

My main rituals consist of wearing the same panther hat, same jersey color they wear, and always betting against the panthers in pick em pools or huddle prediction threads. Since I've done this we are 7-0.

What have you been doing? Keep it up!!!

Doing Pushups!

Posted · Report post

7-0 when my six-month-old wears the lucky blue onesie.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

One of my friends came by the house to watch the game today (falcons fan). I know I know, makes no sense lol but the last time he came was week 1 against the Seahawks and we lost on that bs fumble...we'll neway he stays till abt the 3 min mark in the 4th and the hole time he was there we were losing and things not goin our way...we'll needless to say I told him to leave before the last opportunity we had to score...and once he left we went right down the field scored and kept them from scoring as well(barely)...anyways he's not allowed at my house again while the panthers are playing, except for maybe ATL cuz I have faith & we owe them at there place...

Posted · Report post

also i broke a slat off the wooden window shades with my ass at cooper's ale house in greensboro last week during the final drive of the MNF game and we beat it on the table before every play and ended up winning, so we brought it home and now that's a thing

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I make sure i dont have a beer any later 3 mins old in my panthers beer coozie.

safe to say i get pretty drunk during the games.

Posted · Report post

everything...I have watched live, I have worked and dvr'ed, I have been drunk, stoned, drunk and stoned. I have eaten,not eaten. napped during games...different clothes and not even Panther gear. It doesn't matter, it's destiny and it's bigger than us. Get on board and enjoy the ride, even the shitty games we could lose...

Posted · Report post

My son was born. Haven't lost a game since.
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

I've been wearing my Stewart jersey, but today I wore Cam. I changed at halftime.