Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huell

Alright guys, so what have you been doing to keep this win streak going?

87 posts in this topic

I make sure i dont have a beer any later 3 mins old in my panthers beer coozie.

safe to say i get pretty drunk during the games.

everything...I have watched live, I have worked and dvr'ed, I have been drunk, stoned, drunk and stoned. I have eaten,not eaten. napped during games...different clothes and not even Panther gear. It doesn't matter, it's destiny and it's bigger than us. Get on board and enjoy the ride, even the shitty games we could lose...

My son was born. Haven't lost a game since.

5 people like this

I've been wearing my Stewart jersey, but today I wore Cam. I changed at halftime.

We are both adored members of the Huddle as well as avid poopers. Next question.

You're adored? On a message board?

I think that's a combination of trying too hard and caring about something that nobody gives a fug about.

I bet you actually care about pie.

Oh my god this explains your fascination with changing your name!!! It's all coming together! You really do care/strive to be liked and gather irrelevant Internet self esteem!!

Last week I dropped a jolly racher wrapper on the floor, I got the feeling *that's a good luck charm I better leave it" then we beat the Pats, I remembered at halftime while we were down 6-16 at halftime I had forgotten to put the wrapper back on the floor... is it a coincidence we came back? No it is not...

I think that's a combination of trying too hard and caring about something that nobody gives a fug about.

Oh my god this explains your fascination with changing your name!!! It's all coming together! You really do care/strive to be liked and gather irrelevant Internet self esteem!!

You nailed it man. 

attacking other posters over jokes seems to be a bit of internet tough guy bs. 

My son's black cat, Phoebe, has to be inside. Preferably on the couch watching the game. I need to apologize for the first half. She was outside and my husband didn't notice until halftime. Once we got her back in, I knew we'd win.

We also score when she licks her butt. Peanut butter has already been suggested, as well as one of us taking one for the team.

I dig out the NFL Snickers Minis of the team we are playing and eat them just before kickoff to consume their souls, thus stealing their spirit and willpower for use by my Panthers!