Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alright guys, so what have you been doing to keep this win streak going?

87 posts in this topic

Posted

I've actually got a good one that I've been doing.

It started with the Giants game...

I woke up with a nasty hangover and had to take my son to grandma's house so me and the wife could go to the game. I ended up just throwing a random shirt on and heading out for the game. When I get to the tailgate I realized that I was wearing Giant's colors.  We all know what happened during the game and I said I was going to try this again. It was the bye week and I completely forgot by the time the Cardinals game came around and obviously my fug up caused Cam to have a bad day.

Ever since I have been wearing the other team's colors without it actually being Licensed Team apparel.  It has worked and the orange shirt I had to go buy yesterday will also work when we play Denver in the superbowl.

2 people like this

Posted

I make sure to masturbate an hour before game time and play basketball the day before

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

I have been wearing the same Cam Newton tshirt for all of our wins. I put it on approximately one hour before game time and take it off about an hour after the game.

It's been hanging in the laundry room unwashed on the same hanger and in the same spot. Heaven forbid my GF wash it but she knows the deal and thinks I'm disgusting. I told her hence the only wearing the shirt for a few hours and always with my undershirt lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

You're not going to get banned. Just ease up and stop belittling people. The Huddle will need humor in the offseason after we win the SB and have nothing to talk about but Hayden, Game of Thrones and the draft.

fify

1 person likes this

Posted

Well I thought I found a good luck charm, but she wasn't with me today nor do I plan on having her with me in the future.

I honestly thought we were gonna lose because of it, but Riverboat Ron saved the day.

Posted

fify

overrated.

lol jk.

no but srsly i was jk.

Posted

Watching the game with no pants. Shout out to sec. 321, you guys have been real troopers.

1 person likes this

Posted

075401290900919.jpg 

1 person likes this

Posted

...Still not answering phone calls/text from ex-girlfriend. Since breakup...undefeated. 

2 people like this

Posted

i litterally went out into the parking lot at half time and moved my car..

...yes... really/

2 people like this

Posted

...Still not answering phone calls/text from ex-girlfriend. Since breakup...undefeated. 

aint it funny how you forget about those ex's when your team is winning?? I completely forgot i was getting divorced until i got a bill from my lawyer the other day. LOL

Posted

I don't have any superstitions

I'm afraid if I developed any we would start losing

;)

1 person likes this