Photo
- - - - -

Alright guys, so what have you been doing to keep this win streak going?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#16 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,688 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

I think that's called wishful thinking. How are you two comparable at all?

We are both adored members of the Huddle as well as avid poopers. Next question.

#17 sanjay_rajput

sanjay_rajput

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts
  • Locationstarkville, ms

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

I've been getting really weird with my superstitions. Today I wouldn't let my dog near me after she caused some BS to go down. I also had to stand the entire second half because, well it worked.

My main rituals consist of wearing the same panther hat, same jersey color they wear, and always betting against the panthers in pick em pools or huddle prediction threads. Since I've done this we are 7-0.

What have you been doing? Keep it up!!!

Doing Pushups!

#18 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,536 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

7-0 when my six-month-old wears the lucky blue onesie.

#19 Diehardpanther02

Diehardpanther02

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

One of my friends came by the house to watch the game today (falcons fan). I know I know, makes no sense lol but the last time he came was week 1 against the Seahawks and we lost on that bs fumble...we'll neway he stays till abt the 3 min mark in the 4th and the hole time he was there we were losing and things not goin our way...we'll needless to say I told him to leave before the last opportunity we had to score...and once he left we went right down the field scored and kept them from scoring as well(barely)...anyways he's not allowed at my house again while the panthers are playing, except for maybe ATL cuz I have faith & we owe them at there place...

#20 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,536 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:57 PM

also i broke a slat off the wooden window shades with my ass at cooper's ale house in greensboro last week during the final drive of the MNF game and we beat it on the table before every play and ended up winning, so we brought it home and now that's a thing

#21 Oldmanrivera

Oldmanrivera

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:58 PM

I make sure i dont have a beer any later 3 mins old in my panthers beer coozie.

safe to say i get pretty drunk during the games.

#22 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,572 posts

everything...I have watched live, I have worked and dvr'ed, I have been drunk, stoned, drunk and stoned. I have eaten,not eaten. napped during games...different clothes and not even Panther gear. It doesn't matter, it's destiny and it's bigger than us. Get on board and enjoy the ride, even the shitty games we could lose...

#23 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,959 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

My son was born. Haven't lost a game since.

#24 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

I've been wearing my Stewart jersey, but today I wore Cam. I changed at halftime.

#25 Huell

Huell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

We are both adored members of the Huddle as well as avid poopers. Next question.

You're adored? On a message board?

I think that's a combination of trying too hard and caring about something that nobody gives a fug about.

I bet you actually care about pie.

Oh my god this explains your fascination with changing your name!!! It's all coming together! You really do care/strive to be liked and gather irrelevant Internet self esteem!!

#26 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

Last week I dropped a jolly racher wrapper on the floor, I got the feeling *that's a good luck charm I better leave it" then we beat the Pats, I remembered at halftime while we were down 6-16 at halftime I had forgotten to put the wrapper back on the floor... is it a coincidence we came back? No it is not...

#27 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,688 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:00 PM

I think that's a combination of trying too hard and caring about something that nobody gives a fug about.

Oh my god this explains your fascination with changing your name!!! It's all coming together! You really do care/strive to be liked and gather irrelevant Internet self esteem!!

You nailed it man. 

#28 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,572 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

attacking other posters over jokes seems to be a bit of internet tough guy bs. 

#29 sunbunny

sunbunny

• HUDDLER
  • 2,840 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:05 PM

My son's black cat, Phoebe, has to be inside. Preferably on the couch watching the game. I need to apologize for the first half. She was outside and my husband didn't notice until halftime. Once we got her back in, I knew we'd win.

We also score when she licks her butt. Peanut butter has already been suggested, as well as one of us taking one for the team.

#30 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:06 PM

I dig out the NFL Snickers Minis of the team we are playing and eat them just before kickoff to consume their souls, thus stealing their spirit and willpower for use by my Panthers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com