Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton's "Flop" and "Acting" Is What Got Us The Win -- Today in Yahoo Sucks

86 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The Cam hate is a never ending headache. It's difficult for most to accept a confident young black man, who isn't trying to Carlton Banks himself to be accepted. Keep being you Cam.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Nah, most people like us it's just that Yahoo has a poo ton of racists in the comments

yah but i've read that on different sites, not just yahoo.

Cam rubs some people the wrong way. especially the older generations that don't like td celebrations.

Posted · Report post

What? Did he or did he not get hit/pushed after he was already out of bounds? I've watched the replay several times and it's a clear penalty. Wtf is this poo?
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I would give cam an Emmy on that. He did what he had to do. When have we ever seen that man fall down by a slight push. Dudes a freak of nature, it would take a wrecking ball! And don't tell me he slipped like the announcers mentioned. He played that perfect. Thanks cam.

Posted · Report post

I would never waste my mind space looking at yahoo

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

I love that so many people hate Cam.

Do you know how fun it is to shit on someone when they really hate you, and they cannot do a damn thing? Its the best feeling.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I would give cam an Emmy on that. He did what he had to do. When have we ever seen that man fall down by a slight push. Dudes a freak of nature, it would take a wrecking ball! And don't tell me he slipped like the announcers mentioned. He played that perfect. Thanks cam.

The way he fell seemed too sudden to have been planned. I think he slipped or tripped or something.

Posted · Report post

If you all have been paying any attention Schwab has been on the Panthers bandwagon from even before the start of the season. And Cam absolutely sold the penalty (or flopped, call it what you want.) But guess what, the defender made it easy. Any QB with half a brain was going to take full advantage right then, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I didn't see it as a flop, he kinda slipped on the way down and the fact that the Dolphin player gave him a little push at the end of the play definitely didn't help him.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Some people in the media seem to have this "we didn't care about them before, why care now?" attitude when it comes to the Panthers.  It's as if they feel they have to go on the defensive when a team they didn't predict to be successful finds success, almost as if their egos have taken a blow.  

It's a good thing the media doesn't matter, right?  

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

either way it was a foul..

Kinda like the fair catch thing... tho I feel I must have missed a new rule or something... but, When Ginn signaled for a fair catch, caught the ball, and the Miami player touched him... shouldn't that have had a flag tossed? I mean he wasn't tackled. but last I knew you couldn't touch the player.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

How about the the Wake hit on Cam early in the game?

How about Ginn being wrapped up on a punt after calling a fair catch?

How about the ground causing an incompletion on one of the deep Wallace receptions?

How about us losing a challenge to a receiver who didn't control the ball all the way to the ground?

The vast majority of calls went against us today Miami won two challenges and got some generous spots on third down. We still won. The NFL is extra bitter seeing Cam and the Panther's pull wins out of a hat like magicians do rabbits. Ice up NFL, ice up.
9 people like this