• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#76 jloh

jloh

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:16 PM

Ridiculous. Cam didn't sell anything. He was pushed and that caused him to slip on the stupid tarp thing!

Sent from my SM-T210R using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#77 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,963 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

As to the article, thought it was good overall, but who is Rob Rivera? :unsure:

#78 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,760 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:43 PM

on an unrelated note how did cam injure his hand? i remember the announcers mentioning him dealing with his right index finger but i never saw what happened.

#79 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,136 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:49 PM

What? Did he or did he not get hit/pushed after he was already out of bounds? I've watched the replay several times and it's a clear penalty. Wtf is this poo?

It's exactly what a lot of Panther fans have been wanting. Press. Lovers/Haters make the world go around.

#80 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,400 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:50 PM

Six pages for this? It was a penalty, and we won, who cares.

#81 SmashNDash

SmashNDash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 593 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

on an unrelated note how did cam injure his hand? i remember the announcers mentioning him dealing with his right index finger but i never saw what happened.

There was a pass to Smith that came out extremely wobbly and you can see on the replay that he hit the rusher with his hand, probably on the helmet or shoulder pad, in the middle of his throwing motion.

#82 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts
  • LocationRock Hill S.C.

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:03 PM

They're not saying that was the play that gave us the win; if anything, it's a sign of Cam's savviness. But here's the reality: the defender hit him late, and Cam sold the penalty. Nothing wrong with that, the defender has to be smart enough to know he had no reason to even touch him.

Exactly....That was certainly a late hit and Cam did a little acting to sell it. in my opinion, Cam should have gotten up groaning and moaning instead of smiling and making it obvious that he had tried to sell  a play that may not  have been called otherwise.

Cam should have pulled a Tom Brady earlier and hollered and yelled about getting the helmet in the mouth until a a flag was thrown.I give Cam major kudos for his acting on the late hit but not so much for not being vocal  about the hit that made him spit blood.

#83 Your GFs favorite huddler

Your GFs favorite huddler

• ALL-PRO
  • 789 posts
  • LocationRural Hall, nc

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

Haha it's crazy to me just how many ppl hate cam like I knew there were a lot but after the game I made a simple Facebook post saying how proud I was of cam and our boys and our 7 game streak.....instantly around 15 comments hating on cam and the panthers which turned into an a lot brawl of words via Facebook.....I'm not a 16 year old girl so I really don't care about Facebook but damn it's pretty ridiculous how much flak we all get....that's why I love this team and pray we make everyone eat their words....more like cam shoving their words right back down their throats

#84 Panther49er

Panther49er

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:51 PM

Looks like this play is about to be included in the "C'mon man!" feature on MNF Countdown... Wonder what they say

#85 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

Gotta love the excuses. 

I seriously do love them.

It is bulletin board material for Mitchell, Hardy, Thomas Davis, and Smitty.

PLEASE keep disrespecting us!

#86 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

Exactly....That was certainly a late hit and Cam did a little acting to sell it. in my opinion, Cam should have gotten up groaning and moaning instead of smiling and making it obvious that he had tried to sell  a play that may not  have been called otherwise.

Cam should have pulled a Tom Brady earlier and hollered and yelled about getting the helmet in the mouth until a a flag was thrown.I give Cam major kudos for his acting on the late hit but not so much for not being vocal  about the hit that made him spit blood.

Yep.

Golden boy Brady has made a career calling for penalties and they basically started most of these rules the year Brady was hurt. 

I wont hear it as an excuse from anybody. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com