Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Love It [ESPN Poll]

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Great job South Carolina.

Posted

As a Columbia resident I am disappointed in the fan base in South Carolina.

I see tons of Cowboy fans and Redskins fans and Pittsburg Fans .... I am finally starting to see the Panther bandwagon crew come on out .....

Well don't be disappointed in the Panther fan base, be disappointed in all the damn transplants and Falcon fans. Just like NC has a Redskins problem, SC has a Falcons problem. I'm in the upstate and Panther fans are here, but there are still plenty of older residents that never jumped ship back in 94. You should hear the belly aching about not getting to watch the Falcons... Except I haven't heard a peep this year...lol

Posted

At this point I'd have to go with the Seahawks.  As good a game as we gave them, it was a home game for us.  Hopefully we'll get a shot at them in the playoffs.

Posted

At this point I'd have to go with the Seahawks. As good a game as we gave them, it was a home game for us. Hopefully we'll get a shot at them in the playoffs.

Well half their secondary is now suspended or hurt so I'm sure the Taints will go up there and steal a W. Thanks for nothing Seahawks.

Posted

I told some dude on twitter that the only thing I can see is the sidney rice connection. He played at USC and is from Gaffney.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I've always felt like South Carolina had an inferiority complex. They are our West Virginia.

2 people like this

Posted

Let me tell you folks something about us South Carolinians'. We march to our own drummer, always have, always will. We don't follow trendz, mainly cuz we just don't care for em'. We say live and let live, but if that don't work for ya, we'll help you fix the problem. And if you think for one moment we care about how you feel about us, y'all better rethink your think.

We love our grits, we say ma'am, we love our Panthers, and that is all that matters.

Posted

Well half there secondary is now suspended or hurt so I'm sure the Taints will go up there and steal a W. Thanks for nothing Seahawks.

are they now the Legion of Do?

Posted

Lay off SC. A lot of New Orleans trash migrated post Katrina and never left. Parts of Sc apparently get failcons games still. Something the Panthers are trying to fix. Bet we'd all take Summerville SC Product AJ Green when he's up for free agency

Posted

we arent there yet

Posted

Well half their secondary is now suspended or hurt so I'm sure the Taints will go up there and steal a W. Thanks for nothing Seahawks.

We have to beat the Saints twice to win the NFCS, so it's good if the Seahawks lose so that we can sneak in and take the NFC #1 seed.

Posted

I knew Nebraska was good for something

That's Kansas dude :-)

But SC...really? cmon man...represent