Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Alice, I'm heading to New Orleans...

67 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[autobiography]

bartender and family** man

i was interested in intellectual pursuits and exploring questions i had begun to ask, and she was interested in hanging out with her friends' babies and talking about gossip girl...my wife is dumb i'm super smart me me me"... i honestly don't think i'd want to date her.

[/autobiography]

Also moonlights as Internet smack talker, Carolina Panthers, #00

Posted · Report post

Fat, peanut butter, virgin, dog.

Rinse...wash....repeat

Dog, virgin, fat, peanut butter

Rinse...wash...repeat

Yawn

Posted · Report post

I assume you'll be down there Saturday night, Zod? Go check out Archie Manning's place. He's got a pretty cool little sports bar/restaurant there with stadium style leather recliner seating.

As to your post above, Alice, I'll contribute. I'll bet the Lastra suite at the Dome smells like a combo of sweat, Cabrales, peanut butter, ranch dressing, and Drakkar Noir.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Only box he has ever been in?

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

[autobiography]

bartender and family** man

***[/autobiography]

Also moonlights as Internet smack talker, Carolina Panthers, #00

that joke is already taken

Posted · Report post

rim-shot-johnny-utah.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I assume you'll be down there Saturday night, Zod? Go check out Archie Manning's place. He's got a pretty cool little sports bar/restaurant there with stadium style leather recliner seating.

As to your post above, Alice, I'll contribute. I'll bet the Lastra suite at the Dome smells like a combo of sweat, Cabrales, peanut butter, ranch dressing, and Drakkar Noir.

Yeah, heading down Saturday. With the game being flexed I am pretty pumped about that Saturday night.

Also, I have a goal for Sunday night getting my pic taken with Tony Dungy. Huge fan of his.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, heading down Saturday. With the game being flexed I am pretty pumped about that Saturday night.

Manning's is a pretty cool place to grab some lunch or dinner before the night life. I watched an NBA playoff game there with some customers and we sat in the recliners. They bring you a TV tray for the food in front of a huge wall of TVs. Archie was there and was very generous with his time.

Posted · Report post

Be nice to me and I'll let you come up to our suite before the game for some drinks

Its kind of sad. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Manning's is a pretty cool place to grab some lunch or dinner before the night life. I watched an NBA playoff game there with some customers and we sat in the recliners. They bring you a TV tray for the food in front of a huge wall of TVs. Archie was there and was very generous with his time.

ESPNZone used to do this, with speakers in the headrest and everything.  Best sports bar experience ever.

Posted · Report post

Alice can confirm but I believe its on the fringe of the warehouse district which has some pretty cool bars. I had a few drinks in me when I walked back to my hotel so I can't remember what street it was on. It was near Harrah's though.

Posted · Report post

Zods fancy new Galaxy Note III will lead him right to it.

better make sure to get a Louis Vou-itton case for it before you go, though.