Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Hey Alice, I'm heading to New Orleans...

65 posts in this topic

I honestly don't have a problem with Alice. He takes a ton of punishment here and keeps on truckin. Many would have quit by now.

2 people like this

Yep Alice is best friend material

for the local dog shelter

1 person likes this

Alice 4 mod

1 person likes this

I honestly don't have a problem with Alice. He takes a ton of punishment here and keeps on truckin. Many would have quit by now.

that's his sick kink

1 person likes this

I honestly don't have a problem with Alice. He takes a ton of punishment here and keeps on trollin. Many would have quit by now.

FTFY

he's like TRD or TCF with an extra helping of down syndrome

6 people like this

some women like to be gagged, choked, called nasty names etc during sex, probably stemming from daddy problems or something.  The Fat also likes to be called names or just we are the only people that acknowledge him, so that is better than being invisible, which is what his noncyber life seems to be.

1 person likes this

both of them.  SMF is the only person that really aggravates me on here, and that's ONLY because of the name he chose, and the man that it represents, and how his actions reflect on that

if someone forced him to change his name to Bandwagon Bubba i'd never give two fugs about him again either

3 people like this

There's some deep psychological issues with a person that spends so much time on a forum where they are ridiculed nonstop and yet try to compensate with obscene amounts of passive-aggressive preening. By definition, the mere fact that someone spends so much time indulging in such activities means they really don't have anything better to do with their lives.