Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is now an Auburn fan because of Cam Newton

163 posts in this topic

Posted

Ill admit Id even consider wearing an Auburn cap now just because of Cam. He did wonders for that football programs recruiting. War fuging Eagle

I know Dallas fans who like OSU now cause of Dez Bryant. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Wouldn't say I'm an Auburn fan because of Cam, especially since that coaching staff tanked the year after and has been replaced, but I will most certainly be cheering on Auburn to beat 'Bama.

3 people like this

Posted

Can't change my favorite college team.

3 people like this

Posted

Same as above. I wouldn't consider myself a fan, but I don't really like Alabama, so I'll pull for auburn in that game.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bandwagon

Posted

Im still a UNC fan first and foremost I just like Auburn more than I did. I used to think of Auburn as just an ugly word.

1 person likes this

Posted

A lot of dookies pull for Auburn during football season. The rest of them pull for the Gamecocks. 

Posted

Bah. Are you fuging kidding me? Hose 'em between the hedges!

Posted

Not an Auburn fan and it stems quite before Cam came into the picture.  I just can't.  

Posted

Wouldn't say I'm an Auburn fan because of Cam, especially since that coaching staff tanked the year after and has been replaced, but I will most certainly be cheering on Auburn to beat 'Bama.

The current (new) head coach, Gus Malzahn, was Cam's offensive coordinator in 2010.

He's transformed last year's 3-9 team to (currently) 10-1.  If somehow we can upset Bama, Auburn will go to the SEC Championship Game.  Beyond my wildest dreams for this year.

1 person likes this

Posted

Always pull for Auburn in the SEC, mostly because of Cam but I also really do like Gus Malzahn and his style

Posted

uhhh....no.