Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There are only 2 teams that concern me going forward.

58 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Thursday game on the road. Every NFL team struggles in that situation. You guys really don't know whats coming. Sad really lmao

Is this an attempt at intimidation?

Posted · Report post

Actually the Saints are going to sweep your shitty team

I'm going to enjoy following your smelly ass around this forum.

Same my name Taint, say it.

Whats-my-name-1.gif

Posted · Report post

Thursday game on the road. Every NFL team struggles in that situation. You guys really don't know whats coming. Sad really lmao

Sad? What's sad about it? I'm pretty fuggin happy. My team is rollin on 7 straight.

Dude, you even troll bruh?

Posted · Report post

In the playoffs every team is scary. But we've beaten some scary teams this year, and I know they're scared of us too.

Posted · Report post

If we win you will be coming back right? We have had A LOT of these posts, "We own you." "You have no idea what you are getting into. " Only for their team to fall in defeat......and the poster was never seen again....

Posted · Report post

Your defense is weak compared to the 49ers. Brees and his WR's are going to smash your suspect secondary TWICE

Um, we beat them at their place. We scored the only touchdown. You guys had them at home and would have lost if not for the Refs saving you

Posted · Report post

Panthers season ends after they lose to TB and NO

I see that the short bus just dropped off down the block.

Posted · Report post

Saints fan overlooking their own team's opponent so much that they're looking on our forum? Sad. 

Saints lose Sunday and we win...I will lose my shit laughing.

Posted · Report post

I don't care much anything on the road must be and will be destroyed.

Posted · Report post

In the playoffs every team is scary. But we've beaten some scary teams this year, and I know they're scared of us too.

Agree. And I feel like if we get in we will play at Dallas and this is finally the year the Cowboys and Romo get their first round win.

Posted · Report post

[yt]rc5G04nJecI[/yt]

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I guess that's why we "struggled" against a better TB team? Stop acting all high & mighty. You know division games are tough & as a panther fan it'd be ignorant to say either of those games are gonna be easy. Don't act all shocked if a repeat of last year happens, is all I'm saying.