16 replies to this topic

#16 Your GFs favorite huddler

Your GFs favorite huddler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • LocationRural Hall, nc

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

Everyone including myself has complained about the wine and cheese fans and I'm obnoxious and loud regardless but now with us winning we have a real shot to pull those ppl off the fence that are just there on the edge of their seats hoping someone stands up, and then there will be no other option....shout or get out.....lessssss go I'm already amped for Sunday

#17 Varking

Varking

Enigma

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:07 PM

I go to a game every year. This year I will be lucky enough to go to two of them one Sunday rolls around. The Panthers have won every game I have been at. 6-0. A few years back I went to the Jaguar game where it poured to the point where I was sitting on the 50, in the front row, and I was up to my hips in water. Peoples trash would roll down to where I was because of the rain. After halftime I had some fans, who were female, behind me complaining the rest of the game that I was standing up when the Panthers were on offense. I thought this was ridiculous. I will be standing and cheering the whole time on Sunday as well and I hope those of you at the game will do the same.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.