Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Warning: Trap Game Incoming

84 posts in this topic

Every game we play against a team with a losing record is not a fuging trap game. Give it a fuging rest.

qft

it's not a trap game if you see it as one, they happen when you dont expect.  we've had how many supposed trap games now?

Im just happy were finally good enough to have to worry about trap games Sent from my batphone

It'll take us a couple successful seasons to shake this shroud of doubt and self loathing that is hovering over us as fans....our team is focused and playing with passion....I don't see us dropping this game at home not after they swept us last year including that heart breaking loss at home....no way they are sleeping on Tampa.....31-14 panthers....keep pounding

I dunno - I think it will be closer than the first game, but I don't see Carolina slipping up at home. 

I dunno - I think it will be closer than the first game, but I don't see Carolina slipping up at home. 

yea i dont think we will just roll them, it will be a lot closer than the last game.  and that's not because it's a so-called trap game, it's because the Buccs are a good team that have found their groove and confidence.  i think the Miami game woke us up and it was a lesson learned.

We beat San Fran and New England back to back coming off byes and we played San Fran in San Fran, we held Tom Brady to 20 pts and people are scared of Tampa Bay in Charlotte?!

Let's not forget Glennon's best game so far was against us (275 yards and a TD). They will definitely try to take some shots downfield after the Miami game. We've got to get a lot of pressure up front.

Glennon reminds me of Wilson - doesn't seem to be phased by pressure. But we have to just keep bearing down on him until he cracks.

Hey Zod are you going to do this thread every time we face a team that isnt "elite"...?

Just making sure.

It is only a trap game if we allow it to be. There is no reason we should. We are a better team, and we are at home.

Stop thinking like you are scared to lose, and start thinking like winners.