Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Invoice for playoff tickets

105 posts in this topic

Posted

PSL's are for suckers. 

Sigh!!!! Then i'm surprised you don't own them.  To bad your welfare check wasn't large enough to afford them.

Posted

^

Wow, you'd certainly have to be full retard to pay more than the 2 bucks, what's the point.

Go on...

Posted

you dont void your PSL ownership just because you choose not to buy the tickets right?

You do

Posted

Without PSLs you would in all likelihood be an Atlanta Falcons or Washington Redskins fan.

They may be one anyhow.

Posted

Again, it's hard to say its likely or unlikely. You have no idea how many billionaires and millionaires wanted a team, and could have gotten a team. It's impossible to say an if scenario is "very likely".

Sorry but that BS won't fly.Name all the billionaires/millionaires that stood in line when the Carolina was attempting to obtain an NFL franchise and were willing to finance the total package. That's right,you can't  because it didn't happen.

The PSL concept was the building block for the Panthers franchise. If you were following the events that lead to us getting the Panthers in the Carolinas you would be aware of this.

1 person likes this

Posted

On this day of giving thanks.  I am thankful for the suckers that purchased PSLs, making it possible for me to have a football team in Charlotte.

Yep...It certainly sounds like you appreciate the sacrifice PSL owners made for jokers like you. Now, go gather your food stamps. :)

Posted

Sorry but that BS won't fly.Name all the billionaires/millionaires that stood in line when the Carolina was attempting to obtain an NFL franchise and were willing to finance the total package. That's right,you can't because it didn't happen.

The PSL concept was the building block for the Panthers franchise. If you were following the events that lead to us getting the Panthers in the Carolinas you would be aware of this.

Every money maker wants to make money. The NFL is one of the most profitable businesses in the world. I don't have specifics, but you'd be insane if you don't think a group of buyers were ready then. In fact, there was at least one, and they bought the team in Jacksonville.

This is argument that can't exist. Saying that something is a certainty when it's based in an argument of "what ifs" doesn't make sense. But, you'd be hard pressed to find someone with the funds not willing to buy a team. (Look at the people chomping at the bit to buy the NFL team in Los Angeles.)

Posted

I'm so fuging pumped to receive a playoff ticket invoice. ATL fans aren't getting playoff invoices. Suck it Falcon fans.

2 people like this

Posted

How many psl owners will say its a great model when the panthers decide to make a new stadium and say "sorry your psls are for the old stadium, you now pay ____ more because this is new"

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

How many psl owners will say its a great model when the panthers decide to make a new stadium and say "sorry your psls are for the old stadium, you now pay ____ more because this is new"

It has happened time and time again. 

Never turns out well.

Posted

I'm so fuging pumped to receive a playoff ticket invoice. ATL fans aren't getting playoff invoices. Suck it Falcon fans.

I'm thinking of framing my playoff invoice.

1 person likes this

Posted

I never sign a contract without knowing the details. When I signed the PSL contract I knew the details and longterm risks. I didn't buy the PSLs to make a profit.

1 person likes this