Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RGIII: "Media trying to Character Assassinate Me"

213 posts in this topic

Posted

cam has handled an unfathomable amount of personal-level criticism with an equally unfathomable amount of character, unflappable resolve, and muted, gutsy determination.

all of this means it's absolutely hilarious to see RGIII folding like a lawn chair the instant he's exposed for secretly being a coddled child

A lot of these guys have been coddled, enabled, protected and had everything handed to them pretty much ever since they started showing athletic talent.

When they get to the NFL and actually have to earn their praise and become subject to criticism, it's a major shock.

Some just can't handle it.

1 person likes this

Posted

went over to redskins forums to see what the reactions are but most of the topics at the top are days old. not a lot of traffic atm

Posted

went over to redskins forums to see what the reactions are but most of the topics at the top are days old. not a lot of traffic atm

Did you go to Extreme Skins?

Pretty sure that's the most active Redskin forum.

1 person likes this

Posted

RGIII gets on my nerves, as he was prematurly crowed and worshiped beyond belief. Over hyped.

That said, The media is completly tearing him down. Its wrong. The media will come out and talk about RGIII sucking non stop, comming out with false accuasitions... idk where im going with this. bottom line is fug the media. I hate it. Don't ever trust it.

Whats more frustrating is the dumb people who take what ESPN, NFL Network, Yahoo, Etc as fact.

"Oh ESPN said it, its true."  they dont even question it. ESPN is not a sports bible, they are not the know all. they are the deceivers that want to use airheads for their own profit. fug that. we are a nation of zombies who do not now how to think for ourselves.

Even when the media hypes the panthers, i still hold out the middle finger.

1 person likes this

Posted

Redskins blow. RGKnee is a mental and emotional midget.

From this point on there must be at least 1 full sentence between that frauds name and that of our own awesome QB.

Posted

Man up, buttercup.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bob needs to nut up. That is if Aldon Smith left any.

7 people like this

Posted

RGIII is the spoiled diva that the media and myself have tried to make Cam out to be

FIFY

3 people like this

Posted

Lol, check this one out when you get some time.  It's long as hell, but it pretty much chronicles Cam's entire 3rd season up to this point:

http://es.redskins.com/topic/372061-ok-so-im-wrong-about-cam-newton/

Goes from, wow I thought this dude was going to be good ----> He fuging sucks lol -----> Wow, he's beating bad teams who cares ----> Okay, maybe he's not so bad ----> He got lucky -----> Cam > RG3.

That Bubble Screen guy has to be one of the biggest morons I've ever seen though.  Worse than Grits.

Posted

After that quote he states that's what coach said, and to talk to him about it. He also stated that the rumours of him not having his bad plays shown in meetings was completely false, and thusly is why he didn't respond to the accusation in the week.

Are you guys are seriously falling for the same bullshit media narrative that Cam had to endure? After watching NFLN and ESPN a bit this week you can see how harshly they've turned on him. They're taking clips from his last post-game interview, which in my opinion was very honest, and making it out like the guy has maturity issues and is largely at fault as to why the team isn't succeeding this year.

It's complete horeshit. They're just using you for ad revenue.

1 person likes this

Posted

can you imagine if Cam's daddy had entered the lockroom after a bad loss.......... too check on his son ??

1 person likes this