Indiana Pacers @ Charlotte Bobcats

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

The last couple of games performances makes me confident that we will have some ping pong balls this year.  Unfortunately.

#12 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

We've long got the short end of the stick in officiating, but the last two home games have been a joke. When you have starters and backups at the same position with 3 fouls apiece before the 2nd quarter, something is very, very wrong. I've never seen anything like it.

#13 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:29 PM

And that old fugger out there officiating, needs to hang it up.  I forget his name, but he has been around forever.  He is too old to call the game.

Edit.  Dick Bavetta.

#14 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Stop Making Threads...

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

NO TOUCHING THE BALL GUYS.... is this guy for real?

#15 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• LocationKurby
HUDDLER

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

Ya'll asshats wishing that we lose aren't even fans.

When the team is finally good, no one will ever respect you.

Shut your poo. I never get how fans cry about how much bigger of a fan they are compare to others.

I'm a damn fan of this team since day 1! I'm damn smart enough to know that we need a franchise star building block.

#16 Jakob

Jakob

Stop Making Threads...

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:36 PM

Clifford is just another POS coach, he has no clue how to play the players and when to play them. Bismack was turning into a dominate force on the defensive side of the ball... I felt over the off season coach ewing could work with him on his offense. Even if Biyombo only scores 6-7 points a game his defense make sup for it. I still can't stand Zeller. I can't even understand why McRoberts isn't getting more time. fug fug fug fug, too good to get a lotto pick too bad to go anywhere in the playoffs.

#17 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia
HUDDLER

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

Shut your poo. I never get how fans cry about how much bigger of a fan they are compare to others.

I'm a damn fan of this team since day 1! I'm damn smart enough to know that we need a franchise star building block.

Sorry, I don't talk to people that cheer for their supposedly 'favorite' team to lose... blocked.

#18 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• LocationLexington, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

I'm not cheering for them to loose but I also understand that in the NBA a small market team needs a superstar and the only way for a small market to get one is the draft. Only way to get the draft pick to draft a superstar is to be bad. Because the cats certainly don't have the assets to make a trade for one or to make major moves in the draft.

Asset wise the cats have MKG and the expiring contract of Gordan. That's it.

#19 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia
HUDDLER

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

Clifford is just another POS coach, he has no clue how to play the players and when to play them. Bismack was turning into a dominate force on the defensive side of the ball... I felt over the off season coach ewing could work with him on his offense. Even if Biyombo only scores 6-7 points a game his defense make sup for it. I still can't stand Zeller. I can't even understand why McRoberts isn't getting more time. fug fug fug fug, too good to get a lotto pick too bad to go anywhere in the playoffs.

- Biyombo is a one-dimensional player, for a team that ranks third in defense; they don't need more defense. Adrien at least has an offensive game that Clifford can work with.

- Zeller is a rookie, give him time.

- McRoberts was in foul trouble the entire game, there was no way to get him more minutes tonight.

- The east is so bad that whoever gets the number one draft pick is going to deserve it.

#20 Jakob

Jakob

Stop Making Threads...

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

- Biyombo is a one-dimensional player, for a team that ranks third in defense; they don't need more defense. Adrien at least has an offensive game that Clifford can work with.

- Zeller is a rookie, give him time.

- McRoberts was in foul trouble the entire game, there was no way to get him more minutes tonight.

- The east is so bad that whoever gets the number one draft pick is going to deserve it.

I was talking about the season in general when it comes to Zeller and McRoberts... I have a terrible feeling about zeller, I can't help it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users