Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

Post Your Black Friday Scores Here.

46 posts in this topic

I was in Canada for Thankgiving.  I bought all my poo online.

So I had about 20 items in my wish list on amazon and I was hoping stuff will go on sale but instead amazon increased every product price on my wish list by about 15%.

My son has Infinity, Skylander Giants and recently got the Skylander Swap Force. Whoever came up with this idea is brilliant at money making, I think it started with Skylander Spiro.  My son and all his friends love these games and love buying all the characters of course they don't just have a few characters they even have the same characters but they are the "legendary" version. 

Heads up I hear Pokemon is coming out with a game like this.

My 9 yo son is into Skylanders big time.  Wife just got him a more...I swear he has about 75 characters.

1 person likes this

So I had about 20 items in my wish list on amazon and I was hoping stuff will go on sale but instead amazon increased every product price on my wish list by about 15%.

Are you sure it wasn't because you were looking at them while in Canada? Prices are about 15% cheaper here than up there. 

Are you sure it wasn't because you were looking at them while in Canada? Prices are about 15% cheaper here than up there.

They're in my wish list under my account all in US dollars. For example I added a wine board game for one of my coworkers 2 weeks ago. It was $11.99. The day before Black Friday it jumped to $16 and the day of Black Friday it increased again to $21. Same goes for other products on my wish list. Many of then doubled in price right before Black Friday.

Also Canadians aren't overbearing materialistic consumerists up there like Americans are

Technically it's cyber Monday deal, but I just got a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (32 GB) on amazon for $379 on a lightning deal.

It's a good deal but not great. Many places sale it for $399 so u saved 5% plus tax (around $50 all together).

I went into walmart and yelled out specials that weren't really there just to watch the stampede. DVD player $9.95 in the frozen food section! Better than any comedy show you can go to.

You Sir, are my new hero!

Me, I got a two-fer-one at the local Vietnamese massage parlor.  They even threw in a free STD for being there before 5 AM.