45 replies to this topic

#31 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,204 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:50 PM

I was in Canada for Thankgiving.  I bought all my poo online.

#32 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,204 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:32 PM

So I had about 20 items in my wish list on amazon and I was hoping stuff will go on sale but instead amazon increased every product price on my wish list by about 15%.

#33 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,755 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

Me - 1

Black Friday - 0

#34 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,352 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:48 AM

My son has Infinity, Skylander Giants and recently got the Skylander Swap Force. Whoever came up with this idea is brilliant at money making, I think it started with Skylander Spiro.  My son and all his friends love these games and love buying all the characters of course they don't just have a few characters they even have the same characters but they are the "legendary" version. 

Heads up I hear Pokemon is coming out with a game like this.

My 9 yo son is into Skylanders big time.  Wife just got him a more...I swear he has about 75 characters.

#35 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:24 AM

So I had about 20 items in my wish list on amazon and I was hoping stuff will go on sale but instead amazon increased every product price on my wish list by about 15%.

Are you sure it wasn't because you were looking at them while in Canada? Prices are about 15% cheaper here than up there. 

#36 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,204 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:54 AM

Are you sure it wasn't because you were looking at them while in Canada? Prices are about 15% cheaper here than up there.

They're in my wish list under my account all in US dollars. For example I added a wine board game for one of my coworkers 2 weeks ago. It was $11.99. The day before Black Friday it jumped to $16 and the day of Black Friday it increased again to $21. Same goes for other products on my wish list. Many of then doubled in price right before Black Friday.

#37 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,802 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:51 PM

Also Canadians aren't overbearing materialistic consumerists up there like Americans are

#38 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,697 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:24 PM

Technically it's cyber Monday deal, but I just got a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (32 GB) on amazon for $379 on a lightning deal.

#39 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,204 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:46 PM

It's a good deal but not great. Many places sale it for $399 so u saved 5% plus tax (around $50 all together).

#40 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Yeah, Booooyyyyyy....

• HUDDLER
  • 6,792 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:02 PM

I went into walmart and yelled out specials that weren't really there just to watch the stampede. DVD player $9.95 in the frozen food section! Better than any comedy show you can go to.

You Sir, are my new hero!

Me, I got a two-fer-one at the local Vietnamese massage parlor.  They even threw in a free STD for being there before 5 AM.

#41 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,366 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:38 PM

Scored a gram of purple nurple for 10.

#42 SmokinwithWilly

SmokinwithWilly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

I was laughing about my Black Friday antics today with aquaintance today when the guy in line behind me said that it is great to smile and laugh but he would pull out a gun and shoot me in the head if I did something like that to him. He said that's how people get shot on Black Friday.  I'm guessing someone is pissed off he didn't get a DVD player for $9.95.

#43 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,583 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:06 PM

I got my nieces a plasmacar for 35 dollars at ToysRUs. I went out on Thursday night. It was very quick and easy, no fighting. Short lines. In Gastonia of all places.

81oLw%2BoDnHL._SL1500_.jpg

I also bought a BR DVD of the Little Mermaid for my nieces. I'm told I got a deal. I paid $15 when the MSRP is $39.99. To me it's all a bit silly because the most I would ever pay is $15. Really they got me to go in with my best offer.

61ljp3EUKwL.jpg

I've been keeping my eye on this thing called a Ziggle by radioflyer. It was marked down a wopping 17 cents for Cyber Monday. I scoffed at it but they sold out on Amazon and now the cheapest is $53.99 instead of $45. I'm really pissed because I want to fulfill my nieces wish list. They don't have the richest parents so I try to take care of them. At the same time I feel stubborn about overpaying.

#44 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,697 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:53 AM

Oh, that reminds me:

Target:

Blu Ray Pacific Rim: $6

Blu Ray Django Unchained: $9

#45 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,783 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:00 PM

Just got my jerseys in today and omg I love this material. It feels almost like silk. wow!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.