Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maybe Now We Should Panic...

47 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The bad part of having a Week 4 bye :/

Posted · Report post

A couple veterans missing practice on thanksgiving = me not worried

Posted · Report post

It isn't like our RBs when fully healthy have been doing that much it late. As long as one guy can play....we are par for the course

Posted · Report post

The Bucs won three in a row, this is a perfect trap game.... oh and the Bucs have a top ten rush defense..

We almost got beat by Miami.....that voids this being a trap game

Add on top we hate Tampa, it is a division game and they are on a hot streak = no chance to consider this a trap game
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It isn't like our RBs when fully healthy have been doing that much it late. As long as one guy can play....we are par for the course

To be fair, it's not like any RB would fine major success with this O-Line. We've been decimated with injuries. We have a reserve DT starting at OG and a below average reserve OG playing RT.

In my opinion, Silatolu's injury hurt us the most. God knows where we'd be if Amini was still playing LG and Wharton was starting at RG.

Posted · Report post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np9tBI7_nq8

Posted · Report post

To be fair, it's not like any RB would fine major success with this O-Line. We've been decimated with injuries. We have a reserve DT starting at OG and a below average reserve OG playing RT.

In my opinion, Silatolu's injury hurt us the most. God knows where we'd be if Amini was still playing LG and Wharton was starting at RG.

I don't buy the decimated by injuries.....we were weak going in. Can argue Wharton now is every bit what Amini would be if not better.

That then boils it down to just RG and we sucked going in.

That was my main DG complaint. He could of improved us....he sat on his hands not knowing what Ron was....

We ran decent to start the year just bc teams didn't know what we were......once they realized we ran the same plays through the same selective gaps it was easy to then stop

Posted · Report post

Dammit. So what kind of logic Is "but Bucs won three in a rowz!!" Yea, Stafford threw 4 picks.. 4! And yet the Bucs only barely won by 3 pts. 49ers won 5 in a row
before we beat them IN San Fran off of a bye. Bucs will have two consecutive road games playing us. We ard 8 pt favorites. The Lions pass deep bombs nearly every play, Bucs wont get a chance to pick off Cam 4 times.

Posted · Report post

I don't buy the decimated by injuries.....we were weak going in. Can argue Wharton now is every bit what Amini would be if not better.

That was my main DG complaint. He could of improved us....he sat on his hands not knowing what Ron was....

We ran decent to start the year just bc teams didn't know what we were......once they realized we ran the same plays through the same selective gaps it was easy to then stop

This is why Tolbert is so important. You could tell a team.. "hey, it's 3rd and 3 and we are going to run it up the middle with Tolbert" and they still wouldn't be able to stop him.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Meh, G-Man has done a fantastic job as far as I'm concerned. I can't criticize him just because our offensive line has been plagued with injuries and defenses are stacking the box. Rivera himself said it's chemistry and consistency that our o-line lacked, not talent. Gross is playing very well, Kalil remains a top tier center, Wharton has been solid since joining the line up, Silatolu was beasting before his injury and even Scott was impressing.

If anything, it's on Shula for not modifying our play calling and formations to compensate.

Posted · Report post

Me too. Buc fans are getting cocky again just because they've won three in a row. It's time to put them in their place.

Apparently, David > Kuechly and Davis and Claibourne > Hardy.

Besides McCoy their whole dline is ass, David is pretty amazing but ill take our guys
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Besides McCoy their whole dline is ass, David is pretty amazing but ill take our guys

McCoy is possibly their best defensive player.

Davis and David have similar stats. I'll admit he's a stud but I scuff at the idea that David is better than Kuechly. He's crap in coverage. Then again, this is the delusional fan base that claimed Freeman > Newton and Barron > E. Thomas.