Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC vs Dook

119 posts in this topic

Posted

Jakob, just don't respond anymore.

Take the high road.

E-fights are a waste of time because unless someone is super sensitive, then no one wins.

Posted

I was responding to you whining about us not being here during the game. The "SMACK" was directed to unc fans nothing personal about you and I certainly never threatened you. Go DUKE

Where did I talk smack? All I said was "Duke fans waited until the game was over to come talk smack"

My first post after the end of the game I said "Good game though duke" and I'm the one talking smack?

Posted

Im not fighting with him. Simply responding that I never threatened him. Read my original post and if you think I threatened him I'll certainly apologize.

Posted

Jakob, just don't respond anymore.

Take the high road.

E-fights are a waste of time because unless someone is super sensitive, then no one wins.

Yeah, I'm done with them both. I wanted to get a legitimate reason as to why I was being singled out and bullied. 

I said good game, I don't know what else I can do. I guess that 15 UNC fans happened to have internet during the game and Duke fans didn't..

/Thread.

Posted

Where did I talk smack? All I said was "Duke fans waited until the game was over to come talk smack"

My first post after the end of the game I said "Good game though duke" and I'm the one talking smack?

Didn't say you were. "smack" referred to what you said I did. Never meant to threaten you though. Sorry if you felt that way.

Posted

Didn't say you were. "smack" referred to what you said I did. Never meant to threaten you though. Sorry if you felt that way.

Final post of this thread, I didn't mean you personally threatened me. I'm saying the post was for no reason at all very *threatening*

Threatening, adjective

having a hostile or deliberately frightening quality or manner

Posted

Why are you apologizing to a butthurt Carolina fan?  You didn't do anything wrong.  If he came to a Duke vs Carolina thread with a fragile personality, he should have known better than to come here at all.  Rarely does a Duke/UNC conversation not turn to some sort of trash talking.  Go look at any of the thousand threads in the College BB section for proof.

Posted

Hate to take away from the internet dick measuring contest but.......

ACC CHAMPIONSHIP BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!

WHOS STATE IS THIS WOLFPACK? HUH?

BASKETBALL. ....CHECK

FOOTBALL...........CHECK

Hell, even Lacrosse.........CHECK

Posted

So what bowl game are we likely to get now?  Had we won I was hoping for a shot at the Sun Bowl.  Not that we were the fifth best team but with Clemson going to the BCS it bumps everyone up and with GT having gone two years in a row I figured they would not go so maybe we would have a shot.  Could have actually gone to that one.  No chance now obviously.

Posted

So what bowl game are we likely to get now? Had we won I was hoping for a shot at the Sun Bowl. Not that we were the fifth best team but with Clemson going to the BCS it bumps everyone up and with GT having gone two years in a row I figured they would not go so maybe we would have a shot. Could have actually gone to that one. No chance now obviously.

We will likely be in Charlotte.

Posted

We probably went from a chance at the Sun Bowl to going to the "Jimmy's Auto Care bowl" or Uncle Carl's Potato Bowl"

Posted

Your full of poo bro. unc classless bullshit

Thanks for posting after the game like a true bandwagon Dewk football fan.