Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

UNC vs Dook

toldozer    2,298

First time Duke has been given a chance to win the ACC title since 1962, good luck. i hope you make it at least a watchable game.

Didn't care to answer my question?

Hugor Hill    690

Didn't care to answer my question?

seeing as the game has only been around since 2005, that's a really stupid question, and I don't think you would have known that being the bandwagon fan that you are. ^_^

toldozer    2,298

seeing as the game has only been around since 2005, that's a really stupid question, and I don't think you would have known that being the bandwagon fan that you are. ^_^

So never played in one. Gotcha

Anybodyhome    4,684

Nice to see someone besides Virginia Tech in the ACC title game. Duke was pretty impressive this year and UNC played a little less consistently throughout the season. That being said, I'm not sure Duke can come close to keeping up with Florida State. It'll be kinda like a non-conference, early season basketball game like Belmont vs. UNC. 

oh, sorry..... I mean.... oops...

weyco2000    526

Nice to see someone besides Virginia Tech in the ACC title game. Duke was pretty impressive this year and UNC played a little less consistently throughout the season. That being said, I'm not sure Duke can come close to keeping up with Florida State. It'll be kinda like a non-conference, early season basketball game like Belmont vs. UNC.

oh, sorry..... I mean.... oops...

Ga Tech won the Coastal last year

Congrats to Duke. They earned it. I hated the officiating in the UNC/Duke game. Some really bad no-calls and a poor call on Bodine to bring back a td.  End of the day they made more plays. GL against FSU. You'll need a lot of it.

toldozer    2,298

Congrats to Duke. They earned it. I hated the officiating in the UNC/Duke game. Some really bad no-calls and a poor call on Bodine to bring back a td. End of the day they made more plays. GL against FSU. You'll need a lot of it.

Whether its basketball or football you guys can never stop at good game. So typical. Congrats to Duke BUTTTTTTTTT...... waaahhhhhh the refs cheated us..

Whether its basketball or football you guys can never stop at good game. So typical. Congrats to Duke BUTTTTTTTTT...... waaahhhhhh the refs cheated us..

You have no clue about me. I call it like i see it. I've said good game plenty of times. Quit acting like a little bitch. I said Duke was better.

4Corners    2,007

Congrats to the dookies on beating a one dimensional/poorly coached/mediocre UNC team for maybe the biggest win in school history.

Your prize? 

A nationally televised ASS BEATING to one of the best teams in the country & a trip to the Belk Bowl. #FOOTBALLSCHOOL