Photo
* - - - - 3 votes

Not giving up on HFA = rooting for taints?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
48 replies to this topic

#46 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:44 AM

100% rooting for the Seahawks.... No question for a second.

However....I won't be surprised if the Saints beat them. I don't think Seattle is that far ahead if at all. Quest Field is the advantage, but if any team ( other than us) can play through that advantage then it's the Saints.

#47 getsome

getsome

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:40 AM

as winston churchhill said, never give up. the only stradegy to employ is to WIN, WIN, WIN. Whatever happens with the others is out of our control.

#48 getsome

getsome

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:45 AM

Ive thought about this and Saints winning does only put us a couple behind the Seahawks for the conference, BUT we would have to sweep the Saints and frankly, despite how good we are. Its nearly impossible for any team to win in the Superdome in a prime time enviroment so I expect a L next Sunday. This Bucs game is more important than the Saints game in my opinion. We lose to the Bucs, then a probable loss against the Saints, we are 8-5 and in big trouble.

I have always been of the mindset of beating the Bucs tommorrow, give us a guaranteed winning record at 9 wins and everything else will fall into place.

Come on dude, never expect to lose.

#49 getsome

getsome

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:53 AM

I've already told the wife that since I'm up here (Alaska) if we make it to the NFC Championship game, and we play in Seattle... That I am buying two tickets. 1 for round trip airfare and 1 for the game. I think it would be epic to hear that crowd so quiet that the only damned fan you'd hear screaming in the entire stadium will be ME! Having seen every single one of their games... I can tell u, that that stadium does indeed get quiet. We must take care of our stuff first though.

That would be awesome, I wanna be there too!!!!!!!