Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Official Panthers - Buccaneers Gameday Thread

1,282 posts in this topic

I hope there are not many people taking this game lightly.

Not only is Tampa Bay a good defense, but they are on a winning streak and there are rumors surfacing here in Florida that Tampa was only losing because Josh Freeman was throwing games to force a release.

I dont want to say I am worried about this game, because we 'should' win. But, I just hope that all of th players and coaches treat tampa with respect. They are a dangerous team.

Is it noon (1:00 Eastern) yet?

No, it's 9:23 am, 8:23 am CST.

1 person likes this

On the train heading in....already working on beer #4.

Family in front of me is heading to church downtown. Giving me strange looks as I am drinking my beer.

You lucky dog you. If your coming from Raleigh PM me. I didn't have a train buddy last time to drink with.

@AdamSchefter: Despite being listed as questionable, Panthers RBs Jonathan Stewart and Mike Tolbert will play today. RB DeAngelo Williams is very doubtful.

Tell them to ice up son.

I tipped my beer to them and told them to pray for me.....cause god knows I need all if the help I can get

1 person likes this

You lucky dog you. If your coming from Raleigh PM me. I didn't have a train buddy last time to drink with.

Just the lynx train from south charlotte. I will be way too drunk to drive home.

Took a cab to the train station and will take a cab home from the train station

2 people like this

Revis playing per Shefter.

I think the key for us is starting fast on both sides of the ball. Taking their heart early.

I'm so thankful the game isn't blacked out here so I can watch it live...and it will be my first time posting with you guys during a game. Whoo!

Sad I'm rocking my favorite DWill jersey and he isn't even playing. Rest up, D, we will need you in NO!