Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Panthers - Buccaneers Gameday Thread

1,286 posts in this topic

Posted

Tell them to ice up son.

I tipped my beer to them and told them to pray for me.....cause god knows I need all if the help I can get

1 person likes this

Posted

You lucky dog you. If your coming from Raleigh PM me. I didn't have a train buddy last time to drink with.

Just the lynx train from south charlotte. I will be way too drunk to drive home.

Took a cab to the train station and will take a cab home from the train station

2 people like this

Posted

Revis playing per Shefter.

Posted

Cam Newton anthem:

Posted

I think the key for us is starting fast on both sides of the ball. Taking their heart early.

Posted

I'm so thankful the game isn't blacked out here so I can watch it live...and it will be my first time posting with you guys during a game. Whoo!

Sad I'm rocking my favorite DWill jersey and he isn't even playing. Rest up, D, we will need you in NO!

Posted

Man, I had a long Thanksgiving weekend, and just got back into town last night.  It all began in Baton Rouge at 2:30am, when I went to sleep 30 minutes after leaving the bars.  It continued at 6am, when I had to wake up to catch my flight.  Then I almost forgot to put gas in the rental car.  Then the flight got pushed back.  I had a 1.5 hour layover in Dallas, so no worries about missing my connection, but having to wait there and ultimately miss lunch at DFW turned out to be crucial.  Then I sat right outside of first class from Dallas to Charlotte, and could smell all the delicious food they were scarfing down.  Bastards.  Upon landing, it took another hour to get to business valet due to a slow SO and the crowd.  But I finally got up this morning.  No tailgating for me.  Wouldn't miss the game for anything.  Go Panthers!!  Rarrarrarrrr!!

1 person likes this

Posted

"God dammit there's no such thing as a trap game THEY'RE A MOTHER fuging MYTH"

-Cam Newton a few days ago (paraphrase)

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm feeling pretty good.  The ginger giraffe can't run.  Even with Johnson out, I think we can put pressure on him.

On offense, we need Shula to find a way to let Cam take us down the field.  I don't think we'll score as much as we

have been, but I think we score enough to win.  Might be some rough moments, but the team refuses to lose.

Posted

Panthers still undefeated when I pick against them.

24-21, Bucs.

Posted

Man these gameday threads are a lot smaller without all the Cam Hate.

Posted

Will be taping the game and watching later this afternoon. Can't wait! I expect the fucs will give us all we can handle, but we get the season sweep.

Panthers 27-24.