Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Tolbert has been the Panthers best running back this year.

117 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

More like the best RB today. Before today though, he's been our guy on short yardage, but that's about it. None of our RBs have been consistent running the ball this year.

Posted · Report post

Stewart looks absolutely terrible. I really don't know what people expected, he's had one great season his entire career.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

More like the best RB today. Before today though, he's been our guy on short yardage, but that's about it. None of our RBs have been consistent running the ball this year.

Are we going to act like he isn't good at catching the football?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Correction, CAM is our best running back. :P

I'm telling you guys, our RBs arent the problem. It's our slow developing run plays. We don't have the Oline for that.

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Stewart looks absolutely terrible. I really don't know what people expected, he's had one great season his entire career.

Clearly, you're an idiot. Stewart ran for 41 yards and Tolbert 48 yards. How exactly was he terrible? The hyperbole here is ridiculous.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

hahaha i love tug boat tolbert... so funny to watch

hes getting it done, i say keep feeding him 

Posted · Report post

Clearly, you're an idiot. Stewart ran for 41 yards and Tolbert 48 yards. How exactly was he terrible? The hyperbole here is ridiculous.

A lot of those yards came in garage time. He's too indecisive when picking a hole.

Posted · Report post

stewart had more carries tho, and it seems like stewart just isnt finding the holes right now .

not like it was just this game either, stewart has been back for 5 weeks and really hasnt done much

Posted · Report post

Sorry if I have high expectations for a RB who has a 35 million + contract.
6 people like this

Posted · Report post

Agreed. This offense has the means to upgrade itself by making a simple switch. Time to cut emotional ties and do it.
1 person likes this