65 replies to this topic

#31 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,991 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

If Arizona would have won today.... we would be in deep poo... We're still in hot water if we lose both to New Orleans and lay a stinker against NY or ATL

#32 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,991 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

Actually... Arizona plays seattle in week 16. They're done.

#33 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:53 PM

Dallas and Philly still play each other so one of those teams is guaranteed a 6th loss. And Zona and SF still play each other. As long as we can beat the Jets and Falcons we should get in as a wild card.

Sweeping the Saints would be icing on the cake. Will have to sweep them tho since they'll have a better conference record than us. I don't see them losing to St. Louis or Tampa but any given Sunday that poo can happen.

Depends on where their playing. The problem for the Saints is that the phrase "No place like Dome" stands true to them. They are not the same team away from New Orleans. I'm honestly shocked that anyone would pick the Saints over Seattle considering how Drew Brees plays on the road. Their troubles extend beyond this season as they have always had issues during away games.

#34 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • 5,839 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

If we win next week, the Cards and 49ers lose and then win out except Week 17, I could still do the ESPN playoff machine to leave us out if the Eagles and Cowboys won out too except for their Week 17 game. So it might be possible, it would just be complicated and I need some official stats guy to figure it out.

#35 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • 5,839 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:55 PM

I found a scenario where Dallas wins its division and the wild cards were the Eagles and Niners.

#36 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,638 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:04 PM

Dallas and Philly still play each other so one of those teams is guaranteed a 6th loss. And Zona and SF still play each other. As long as we can beat the Jets and Falcons we should get in as a wild card.

Sweeping the Saints would be icing on the cake. Will have to sweep them tho since they'll have a better conference record than us. I don't see them losing to St. Louis or Tampa but any given Sunday that poo can happen.

If they lose at Seattle tomorrow night, their conference record would be only one game better than ours.  And I could see them losing at St Louis.  Tampa Bay is in the dome, so that one is highly unlikely. 

The last game could be interesting for us.  Will Atlanta show up, or will they be thinking about off season plans while playing us?

#37 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,233 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:05 PM

We win NFC Championship game then win the SuperBowl against the Broncos, we will clinch.

#38 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,336 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

If they lose at Seattle tomorrow night, their conference record would be only one game better than ours. And I could see them losing at St Louis. Tampa Bay is in the dome, so that one is highly unlikely.

The last game could be interesting for us. Will Atlanta show up, or will they be thinking about off season plans while playing us?

Doesn't really matter if they show up or not. Atlanta at its best is terrible.

#39 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

Lets just keep playing.....and of course....KEEP POUNDING!!!!!

#40 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,336 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:14 PM

Lets just keep playing.....and of course....KEEP POUNDING!!!!!

Just curious, what is the point of posting that?

#41 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,772 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:26 PM

not realistically; it doesn't mean we could then lose our last three games and be fine.

however, given that two of our last three games are the jets and the falcons, assuming we win at least one of those, then yes, beating the saints next week all but guarantees us a playoff spot.

#42 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:42 PM

I found a scenario where Dallas wins its division and the wild cards were the Eagles and Niners.

With the Panthers winning and the Niners losing next week?  How is that possible?

#43 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,336 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:21 AM

With the Panthers winning and the Niners losing next week? How is that possible?

It isn't.

#44 antame

antame

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:42 AM

Ideally, Seattle loses 4 straight - including the NO game. Then we win out.

When's the last time anyone beat Seattle at home? Like, 2 years ago when they sucked and had no business in the playoffs but still beat the Saints?

#45 Jrock88

Jrock88

huddle vet

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:46 AM

a 10 win team will likely miss the playoffs this year in the NFC... its not going to be enough, we need 11

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com