• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RelaxImaPro

CBS Sports: "Cam Newton or Russell Wilson?" [Video]

On the topic of Russell Wilson, I'd take him in a heartbeat over RG3, Luck, Kaepernick, Tannehill, Dalton, Ponder, etc. He (along with Cam) rank right up there in the best young QBs discussion. I love that kid. I'm glad he got a starting gig instead of being our back up to be honest.

I can see a Cam Wilson rivalry brewing. Like Manning Brady. Sea. and us are both young teams. We could be butting heads for pretty long time. Might be fun.

Yeah, if we didn't have Cam. I'd want Russell.

As of right now Cam has about 40 more rushing yards and 5 more rushing tds. Russell still has to play tonight tho. The only beef I have with Cam these days and what's keeping him from being Elite is that one or two times a game he makes some dumb ass decisions. He's so much better than that.

I actually think he would have more td passes and yards if our defense wasn't shutting teams out. A lot of games this year have been over well before the 4th quarter, to the point where we aren't even throwing the ball anymore.

Your only "Beef" with Cam, is erratic decision making? Never been, never gonna be, the perfect QB. Cam is going to go beyond that. The Cam effect in full bloom. Rules will be changed, stats will be modified, new standards will be set, all doubterz will be smited, and the legends will begin to take root. The Cam effect.

Good point about putting teams away early. We tone down the Offense. It does have an adverse affect on Cam's ability to rack up stats. Although I don't for a minute believe that missing out on a few garbage time scores is going to keep Cam out of the HOF.

But then again, those kind of things are best left to retirement. Stats are for fans and contract talks. Records are for keepsies. You'll always be able to say, "I own/owned that record.

Say what you will about Dangeruss but he was on point against the Saints last night.

The road to the Super Bowl will run through Seattle and that's a game I don't look forward to...

Not everybody arrives at the party at the same time.

Some people even show up extremely late, but if it is a good party, no one misses them.

Boomer may still make it to the party, but if he does he'll be late straggler and miss out on a lot of the fun.  

If he doesn't ever show up, who cares? 

I for one, won't miss him.

I'd say Russell and Cam are easily the two best young quarterbacks.  I honestly still can't believe Tom O'Brian pushed Wilson out of State's football program.  

I'd say Russell and Cam are easily the two best young quarterbacks.  I honestly still can't believe Tom O'Brian pushed Wilson out of State's football program.  

its a reason tom O'brian is no longer with the program

I always think about this.. all the young QBs and never changed my mind about Cam being number one.. Even if he wasn't on this team I think he is the best pick for a team. 

heres my list of who if I were a coach I would want to be my QB

Cam

Wilson

Luck

RG3

Kaep

Do people really walk around with a ranking in their head? Anyhow, for me Wilson is a miniature Cam  so I don't think he could handle the workload of playing QB on this Panther team and be 9-3. No way in hell. If Cam were in Seatle teams might as well forfeit the next 4-5 superbowls. I've been following Cam since Blim College, he just refuses to allow other team to beat him. The rest on that list aren't worth mentioniong. Cam and Wilson really distance themselves from the rest so I think it's a slight to them bring lower tier QBs into the fray. Two of those other QBs are winning so we can't really say they're struggling because their teams are bad. They just fail the eye test.