Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RelaxImaPro

CBS Sports: "Cam Newton or Russell Wilson?" [Video]

152 posts in this topic

I'm happy with our choice. If the media never gives him any respect - Cam will just continue to make them eat their words on Monday mornings.

Try not to vomit while watching this video of five white men backhand-complimenting Cam Newton for 2 minutes.  Plus Boomer expounding upon his creepy love for Russel Wilson and his hatred towards Cam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmFP6cndF9Q

1 person likes this

^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmFP6cndF9Q

2 people like this

What the fug is with the media and this "drama" poo with Cam?

He's "maturing"? No, he's winning and you finally want to talk about him.

fug off.

Ugh, the hatorade is strong with these guys...It will never change. Cam just needs to win the super bowl...this year. No B.S. Shove more crow down their throats. That's been the story of his NFL career. First it was is he smart enough or dedicated enough to be an NFL QB, then it became about his wins and maturity. Now it's about his passing numbers and accuracy. I bet if he does win the Super bowl it will be was last year a fluke. lol

fug off.

Ikr. I love how they talk about the superman celebration yet Aaron Rodgers can do his discount daa-ble check...

All the Cam haters can suck a big one

As I said again, I cannot wait to see Cam holding up the Lombardi

fug off.

They are having a hard time criticizing him because that is what they are used to doing with cam.....since he is winning now they have to find little things to nit pick about him.....to fuel their hate......

Russel Wilson is mature beyond his years....I love Russel but he's older than Cam. He's mature because he's 25 years old, played pro baseball and been married. There is nothing wrong with the Superman thing....why do all these old boring white guys hate the Superman so much....do they hate Aaron Rodgers belt? Do they hate Brady's wild celebrations? This is much ado about nothing. It's like a retired mechanic hating a car based on it's appearance. You are fugging mechanics, you should be able to appreciate the engineering.

2 people like this

Russel Wilson is mature beyond his years....I love Russel but he's older than Cam. He's mature because he's 25 years old, played pro baseball and been married. There is nothing wrong with the Superman thing....why do all these old boring white guys hate the Superman so much....do they hate Aaron Rodgers belt? Do they hate Brady's wild celebrations? This is much ado about nothing. It's like a retired mechanic hating a car based on it's appearance. You are fugging mechanics, you should be able to appreciate the engineering.

It is literally one of the most pathetic reasons I have ever heard a qb get criticized for

I am a Southern white male, and those Neaderthals are suffering from an extreme case of old white maleness syndrome. Obviously they can't handle the swag.

4 people like this

I always think about this.. all the young QBs and never changed my mind about Cam being number one.. Even if he wasn't on this team I think he is the best pick for a team. 

heres my list of who if I were a coach I would want to be my QB

Cam

Wilson

Luck

RG3

Kaep

I agree, his physical gifts are far beyond what every one else has to offer

He has a very high football IQ and great football instincts