Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

the new orleans saints have never won a road playoff game in nfl history

69 posts in this topic

Guess we should just use that Saints roadmap for consistently....consistently being the nfl laughing stock for the first 30 years of their existence.

First 20, you mean. They've been pretty alright since '87, all things considered. Which brings me to why you guys and your obviously wikipedia'd history burns never quite hit the mark: I lived through this stuff, guys. I already tasted the bitter disappointments firsthand, what possible harm do you think lobbing copypasta at me is going to yield?

And while I get having pride in what your team has accomplished in a relatively short period (let's not forget the benefits of birthing a franchise after the FA era had begun) it smacks of disingenuity to keep harping on our first 20 years when your first 20 isn't even on the books quite yet. Get you some history first, kids.

saints fans can never decide whether history matters or not

either way, we have 6 playoff wins even though we don't have our first 20 years in the books, and you guys have 7 which is fuging hilariously pathetic

what did you say to people when they'd laugh at you and say the saints sucked back when they were shitty

would you agree or would you argue with them

what did you say to people when they'd laugh at you and say the saints sucked back when they were shitty

would you agree or would you argue with them

IRTPT: asking the tough questions. I was around 12 once they started threatening the postseason, so before that I was probably more combative. Like the Huddle.

46 years to get a road playoff win = dynasty!

This guy is still going 

so you were 12 in 2000.  wow you've seen some tough times.  

you should go write a blues song about it

so you were 12 in 2000.  wow you've seen some tough times.  

you should go write a blues song about it

We started earlier than that. Did someone prank your wiki page?

lol your playoff record in the late 80s and the early 90s reminds me of this:

charlie-brown-tree.jpg

they didn't win a playoff game until 2000.   you're the one that brought up their "sustained success"

pathetic shitbag