#2 Stumpy

Stumpy

Cam Ward Trolls Hard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
  • LocationHickory

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

CJ is not only an amazing player, but also an inspiration to all of the unorthodoxically-bearded men such as my self. Especially in this dark time of year for the baby-faced and scraggly alike.

We have already had to endure years of cold necks and questions like, "Why don't you just shave that ridiculousness off your damn face already?" Then comes Movember, with the Olsen's, Kalil's and various hunting call manufacturers flaunting their luscious growths as I get handed spare change walking into a gas station.

So here's to you and your whispy neck-locks, CJ!

Keep pounding for all of us whose five o clock shadow looks like a Rorschach test!

#3 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,934 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

CJ is not only an amazing player, but also an inspiration to all of the unorthodoxically-bearded men such as my self. Especially in this dark time of year for the baby-faced and scraggly alike.

We have already had to endure years of cold necks and questions like, "why don't you just shave that ridiculousness off your damn face already. Then comes Movember, with the Olsen's, Kalil's and various hunting call manufacturers flaunting their luscious growths as I get handed spare change walking into a gas station.

So here's to you and you whispy neck-locks, CJ!
Keep pounding for all of us whose five o clock shadow looks like a Rorschach test!

sounds like one of those old real men of genius bud light commercials lol.

#4 SgtJoo

SgtJoo

Reppin that Bull City

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:30 PM

We have already had to endure years of cold necks and questions like, "Why don't you just shave that ridiculousness off your damn face already?" Then comes Movember, with the Olsen's, Kalil's and various hunting call manufacturers flaunting their luscious growths as I get handed spare change walking into a gas station.

CJ blocked me on Twitter when I put Hurney on blast.

He's bugged me since then...

Sent from my HTC One using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#5 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,488 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:35 PM

CJ blocked me on Twitter when I put Hurney on blast. He's bugged me since then... Sent from my HTC One using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Da fuq?

#6 DecrypticShadow

DecrypticShadow

The Sarcastic A**hole Your Mother Warned You About

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:05 PM

Sellllllffffffiiieeeeeee!!!!

#7 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:35 PM

Sellllllffffffiiieeeeeee!!!!

She's so unfunny it's ridiculous

#8 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:36 PM

Randy Wattson!!!

#9 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:48 PM

Yeah, those bastards that can grow real-man beards piss me off.

#10 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 18,221 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:20 PM

What is CJ's status for Sunday Night???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com