Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brilliant idea for the Huddle next season.

85 posts in this topic

Posted

So while I was walking around the game I was thinking a question to myself.  What if some of the Panther fans I was around were actually people I've had conversations with on here.  I had no way of knowing, but I figured some of the fans had probably read some of the same threads or posted on some of the same topics at some point.  Then I thought, there's effectively no way to identify Huddlers at the game, if there was a way to identify the Huddlers then I would feel fine going right up to the person and striking up a conversation. I'm sure other people on here have thought the same thing.  So here is where the idea comes in.

Customized Panther Jerseys with our Huddle names on the back would create a fan fraternity like no other.  What do you guys think?  

Posted

Usually when I have met huddlers at a tailgate, we would all wear name tags (the cheap "Hello my name is...")... I would keep mine on during the whole game... It is cheap and effective.. 

2 people like this

Posted

I hear SCP can easily be spotted because his seat is actually a toilet.

3 people like this

Posted

But, is it cheap and high, high quality?

Lol, I suppose that would depend on the Huddler's penmanship... 

1 person likes this

Posted

How bout a hat?

Posted

Not sure about the jerseys. But if the huddle were to sell some shirts or something, I'd buy one and happily wear it to the stadium.

4 people like this

Posted

How bout a hat?

Hat, jersey, etc.  Doesn't have to be a custom jersey but that's the gist.   Name tags are a good idea if you have a prearranged meeting, but it might not catch your eye if you are walking around a sea of people.

Posted

I was thinking about the same concept before the NE game. Just a t-shirt or hat to pick out other huddles from the masses.

Posted

Or we could come up with a custom Huddle ball cap.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

1 person likes this

Posted

Get the hamsters on a cap. Profits go to charity.