• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#16 CatZilla

CatZilla

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:48 AM

That's not even close to funny... And I don't care if u were trying to be funny.

That was horrible.

Please bring back neg rep

yes it might not have been funny, but i never said anything about crash and burning. Planes do sometimes malfunction/breakdown in midair.

#17 DecrypticShadow

DecrypticShadow

The Sarcastic A**hole Your Mother Warned You About

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:01 AM

yes it might not have been funny, but i never said anything about crash and burning. Planes do sometimes malfunction/breakdown in midair.

Dude, don't add fuel to the fire...

1. The plane being stranded is funny because it holds New Orleans back from their weekly schedule.
2. If the plane malfunctioned in midair, either the pilots could correct the issue, they would make an emergency landing and be stranded there, or the plane would go BOOM!
3. With the evil emoticon at the end of your post it left the reader to assume your worst intentions of context..

#18 SgtJoo

SgtJoo

Reppin that Bull City

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,486 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:16 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

This thread hasn't derailed or anything.

Just like the Saints' travel plans I suppose.

#19 DecrypticShadow

DecrypticShadow

The Sarcastic A**hole Your Mother Warned You About

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:18 AM

Bringing neg rep back would only make sense if it were implemented that once you receive an established amount of negative rep, you would be automatically banned from posting from your current IP address..

#20 Moose87Banks

Moose87Banks

I Love Unicorns!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • LocationOregon/Charlotte

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:43 AM

Cant wait for this game....

#21 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,360 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:48 AM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL------------

*deep breath*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robryansad.gifrobryansad.gifrobryansad.gifrobryansad.gifrobryansad.gifrobryansad.gif

fug YOU MOTHER fugERS!!!!!!!!!!

#22 Toundra

Toundra

100% French meat

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:17 AM

The Saints ------->  Wild-card.

#23 uncpanther

uncpanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:32 AM

Quote from the article:

“We took one on the chin today,” said Saints quarterback Drew Brees, who went 23-of-38 passing for a season-low 147 yards and a touchdown to tight end Jimmy Graham.

Probably not the first time he has taken one on the chin.

#24 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,746 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:08 AM

Offense stalled...now plane stalled.

Poetic justice

#25 Kuechly59

Kuechly59

Bow before GETTLEMAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:10 AM

That's not even close to funny... And I don't care if u were trying to be funny.

That was horrible.

Please bring back neg rep

Why couldn't you stay gone?

#26 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,342 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:32 AM

It's ok, teh jimmay graham will massage down that mole for Brees tonight

#27 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,038 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:51 AM

This thread hasn't derailed or anything.

Just like the Saints' travel plans I suppose.

Derailed.......that's it!!  Imagine the comedy if they had to take Amtrack back to N.O., and stop in every poo town along the way. 

#28 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,635 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:24 AM

i cleaned up the mess.

keep it on topic guys.

#29 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,635 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:28 AM

lets make this the most miserable last few weeks possible for the saints. short week made shorter by delays at the airport and then getting beat up at home on sunday night and  blown away again when they come to BOA.

#30 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:30 AM

lets hope a blizzard comes out of nowhere and trap them there lol

Too bad it never snows in Seattle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com