Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Saints Fans are Saying

740 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

lol

That guys says they will beat the shit out of us and then predict like Panthers 26 Saints 13?

He'd better go to see his doc.

Posted · Report post

...all of a sudden the saints season is over??? I dont get it...the reg season is only positioning for the playoffs. Saints will make playoffs. Any Sunday it can happen. I know it don't feel good to be on THIS side of the equation tonight but this season is FARRRRRR from over. This is the ONLY game this season where it got out of reach. Its been a tough stretch 4gms in 3wks where saints finished 3rd qrtr of season 3-1???? ITS OK, BREEEEEEATHE...

Yep should help fuel the saints and the dome this Sunday night. Whip Carolina like the lil brother they are.

I know it's highly fashionable for people to poop their pants over Cam Newton, but honestly....what has he done to become so feared? And to compare him to Wilson...c'mon. Why? Newton is not accurate. He pouts and makes bad decisions. How is he like Wilson exactly? Because he can run? Okay. 

Even Panthers fans knows it's their defense that wins games. Newton is along for the ride.

Posted · Report post

Weakest link...without Smitty Blaine Gabbert with legs....

I bet they also freak out in the stands at the possibility of a free oversized tshirt.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

They just gat lambasted by the 2nd ranked d in the league...now they get the #1 ranked D in the league.

Bury the Swamp Rats.
9 people like this

Posted · Report post

I saw one educated Saints fan say the Seahawks and Panthers are pretty much the same team..

Everyone else came to the scene saying that we only lost because the Seahawks are the best team to ever play football and drew brees wanted to let them win.

Also cam isn't good.

And damn that gordell guy and dat bounty gate

Posted · Report post

Sunday's upcoming game is the biggest game either team has played all season. It could very well decide between a home game or an away game to start the playoffs.

The Panthers are 7-0 in their last seven games. The Saints are a mediocre 4-3. It isn't difficult to see who the hotter team is right now.

It doesn't get much better than this.

Here are a few of the thoughts roaming the halls of SaintsReport.com

So, things are much the same as they always have been over there.... 95% clueless.

Wait, wait, wait.....how were you able to get onto Saintsreport.com? Because, like their fanbase, it imploded last night!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

"Cam is the Panthers weakest link"

lol

Yeah thats why there is MVP talk about him.

8 people like this

Posted · Report post

Better send these to our coach and players, such as Cam.

Posted · Report post

I was actually rather impressed. I browsed over there about an hour ago, and  most of the commenters were rather respectful and honest in the fact that we not only are a challenge to them, but have a good chance of winning.