Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Saints Fans are Saying

740 posts in this topic

Posted

The only thing Panthers fans are worried about is getting a roughing the passer penalty if Hardy sneezes near Brees.

9 people like this

Posted

yeah, i looked at some of that crap last night in the few moments that their site wasn't down. 

there were a few posters who weren't complete homers but i am convinced that if jim jones was their GM most of their fanbase would be dead. they are the most delusional group of fans i have ever seen. of course that was totally apparent last year with that team of destiny stuff.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but Cam Newton is vastly overrated. He couldn't hold Wilson's jock. Has Newton ever had a game like this? He's the Panthers' weakest link and without Steve Smith he'd be Blaine Gabbert with legs.

This is the one I don't understand. Is this something they do in NO?  Did Breeze hold Wilsons jock strap?

3 people like this

Posted

If the hawks had lost game one in Charlotte I'm sure the NO fans would be saying they just had an off game and they're much better now, while the Panthers have regressed.

Don't think many give us a chance to win down there, but we've got the kind of D that Seattle and the Jets used to win. If we can go to SF and win we can do the same in NO. I think the team smells blood after last night.

Posted

We're going to beat their eyes in.

Posted

There are 3 people on our team with more td catches than Steve Smith. Despite him leading the team in yards and catches. Yea I don't think Steve Smith is carrying anyone. Plus Cam has had to lead us in rushing the past few weeks.

Yes Luke is good but one could argue TD has been even better this season. To say the only thing we have is Luke shows they don't know football.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is the one I don't understand. Is this something they do in NO?  Did Breeze hold Wilsons jock strap?

Not to mention his game against NE and Minnesota was really damn close. 

Posted

I remember some Saints fans there were saying the SeaHawks were overrated. They got rape stomped.

Now the Panthers and Cam are overrated?

Lol, they never learn.

5 people like this

Posted

Saints at the dome are scary.

I think we kick their teeth in at Carolina. In order to win at NO....WR need a RB to have a a game we really haven't seen this year

1 person likes this

Posted

Without a 5'9" 34 year old receiver Cam would be nothing.  :)

Funny thing is... If that 34 year old receiver had a decent QB over his career, he woulda been closing in on many more records. We 2007-2010 Smitty didn't have a QB throwing him the ball.

Posted

Saints fans are trying to convince themselves that they are not scared....but they KNOW they really are.

5 people like this