Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

What Saints Fans are Saying

728 posts in this topic

Its whatever man, all you can put cam in the hall of fame after his third year because of what you see in the box score if you want. I still have a couple questions if all of you want to take them as negative comments go ahead. I do believe team has a chance to do something they haven't done in a while, but I think superbowl is still some ways off and upgrades on the roster. The team is playing great overall but I question certain areas.

There it is. I believe you have a problem with Cam. Do you mind telling us all who ur favorite college team is? And regarding questioning certain areas. What team doesn't? Let's be real. No team has to be perfect to win a super bowl. They all have flaws. They just have to be the best. Nobody can say If our team is or isn't till the seasons over. The bottom line is we have been winning and a lot with Cam and this defense. Nobody here is putting too much stock into all the wins or even if we were to lose to the Aints on Sunday. We're just happy to be finally winning and obviously heading into the right direction!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yeah, didn't read.

We both know NO got lucky with that call....it was a HUGE call. Those type things happen. No need to try to convince yourself your Saints didn't get saved by that call. You can find one of those for most teams

Lucky like Saints losing 7 points fumbling a pick six into endzone, or muffing a punt to give them 3 points? That's 10 lucky points in a 3 point game, the better team won, stupid mistakes were the only reason they were even in the game,

man I'm not even arguing, I'm just doing this for s h I t z and giggles, just killing some time.

Oh you mean trolling?! Right. Got it. Zod u there bro? :-)

Lucky like Saints losing 7 points fumbling a pick six into endzone, or muffing a punt to give them 3 points? That's 10 lucky points in a 3 point game, the better team won, stupid mistakes were the only reason they were even in the game,

Difference between a mistake made BY the Saints players.....and a gift of a call from the referees.

But then again, none of us expect you to understand logic.

Oh you mean trolling?! Right. Got it. Zod u there bro? :-)

stop wasting your efforts on that guy, he isn't a Panther fan.  he is just trying to get guys riled up by typing obvious nonsense.

this thread got useless real quick

Dude, Alice is in here. . .

Quick switch the topic to talking about fat kids wrestling dudes with mullets so he'll stay! He will revel in the fact that he knows everything about the subject. He can educate us on many things. . .

-Mullet perming/upkeep

-How butter compliments everything

-How to suck at pretty much everything

. . . . and of course my favorite

-History of fat kids that like to wrestle dudes with mullets.

He would have all kinds of awesome "Did you know's" like how many gulps it takes to down a jar of mayonnaise in one sitting or "SPAM, you can maintain a perfect gelatinous body with it!"

ahhh we're so hospitable

1 person likes this

Difference between a mistake made BY the Saints players.....and a gift of a call from the referees.

But then again, none of us expect you to understand logic.

Well the two Saints mistakes were self induced, not forced like the great play Brook did to intercept Brees that led to points, those mistakes were gifts because those 10 points alone were the only reason SF was even in the game,

On the other hand, the correctly called penalty didn't gift any points, they still needed to drive down further for a FG, stop 49ers twice in a row with 3 and outs which looks like Kaep was gifted not getting called with game losing safety, and Brees still had to drive all the way back down for yet another scores. I explained it all above using the exact times of remaining drives,

The fumble upheld would have meant Brees gets ball back with. 4:13 left to play, down by 6, 2 time outs, 2 minute warning clock stoppage, and moving the ball down the field at will.

Why did I just waste all this time reading crap from two trolls? Should this horrible excuse of a thread even be on the front page? At least rename it to "What Alice and some random guy are saying"

1 person likes this

Well the two Saints mistakes were self induced, not forced like the great play Brook did to intercept Brees that led to points, those mistakes were gifts because those 10 points alone were the only reason SF was even in the game,

On the other hand, the correctly called penalty didn't gift any points, they still needed to drive down further for a FG, stop 49ers twice in a row with 3 and outs which looks like Kaep was gifted not getting called with game losing safety, and Brees still had to drive all the way back down for yet another scores. I explained it all above using the exact times of remaining drives,

The fumble upheld would have meant Brees gets ball back with. 4:13 left to play, down by 6, 2 time outs, 2 minute warning clock stoppage, and moving the ball down the field at will.

No you dimwitted little virgin.....those plays were made by the Saints players as a part of the game.  Great plays, turnovers, missed tackles, etc.  ARE part of the game and they occur because of what the players do on the field.

The blown call and gift by the referee is just THAT....negating a great play made by Brooks and GIVING the Saints the ball.

You CAN"T be that dumb......ah, yes you can....and are.

1 person likes this

In contrast, Panthers barely beat 49ers and Whitner literally had the Williams fumble in his arms for a second which would have given them the ball with a 23 yard chip shot FG away from victory, yet the ball bounces out and falls down right in front of Williams hands who is pinned on the ground, that is some luck! Luck is Keuchly getting penalties picked up 3 games in a row including one to save loss to Pats, Luck is Tannehill not making a slightly better throw to Wallace for the win or one of the many times he was wide open for a TD. So if you want to talk about luck and referee gifts, looks at Panthers past few games.

• Topics