• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

What Saints Fans are Saying

if i were a betting man, i'd guess alice just posted something hypocritical

well we could certainly bet he didn't respond to one of the many times he got owned and instead probably something petty, non-football related.

LMFAO

browsing Saints report... Funny stuff.

Carolina will become our most hated rival surpassing Atlanta. Mark my words that those who don't yet hate them you will after this game. I would almost guarantee there will be numerous fights in this one. That's is how they play and for the most part get away with it. Chico (thats waht they call Rivera around here) has them playing the bully role and it is working. They are cocky, arrogant and winning so get ready for it. They are a different organization than we are. We have won with high character, cerebral guys and Payton instills that you win and act like you have been there before. That also comes with being in the league for so long. This group is different. They haven't ever been there before and draft guys that are mouthy, edgy, abit crazy and in some cases just thuggy. Being a perenial loser they attract the same type of FA. Compare that to ATL where they have a few mouthy guys (Roddy), but this Panther team is full of them

There coach hasn't even coached 16 games yet since being suspended from the league.....and now they are known for being high character and classy...and us thugs? Good stuff.

and if Roman Harper cheap shots someone b/c he knows he can't cover and tries to intimidate....he will get smacked again. That isn't us being thugs....that is NO being fake tough.

That there is some funny poo. High Character in a high security prison maybe. ROFLMAO!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

yea i recall a few guys saying that we are new to success and dont know how to handle it, but saying that kinda means they feel they have been winning for quite some time. Even The Fat said something here like they have been great the last seven years, but the truth is they were less than average three of those years. And well, before that, we all know what the Saints really were:

Posted Image

I friggin love that picture. That puts a smile on my face. I wonder if any of our Saints trolls could possibly be in that photo?

Hey Philly, looks like one of your fellow fans has something to say to you!

you've posted far more pictures of my friends and family than i've posted of yours

why is that, you ask?

because 

ScreenShot2013-12-05at34519PM_zps888123b

you've posted far more pictures of my friends and family than i've posted of yours

why is that, you ask?

because

ScreenShot2013-12-05at34519PM_zps888123b

Oh really? I was making a post about The offense should be ok without Payton, then you start a thread with all personal info, my facebook pictures, my house, my work info, my work picture, pics of my old house, my Ferrari, my Mango tree, my middle school wrestling picture, my Maserati, my addresses to many of my properties, my work phone, my Instagram pics, and much more while I'm still in the other thread posting about football, but yeah, it was all me. You even found a New Orleans profile on Match com to photoshop with those same pics, made a million searches into all my posts on the web, someone's completely infatuated!

Just like it seemed to bother you I was posting here and you needed to add, hey everyone, here is the guys personal info, check it out, his name and facebook and everything, yeah I'm cool, I showed him! LMFAO

Funniest part is that after two years of investigating, the best you could come up with is saying I'm fat and some dumb has sex with dog story you have used on 3 other people. Gee, you really exposed me!

Oh really? I was making a post about The offense should be ok without Payton, then you start a thread with all personal info, my facebook pictures, my house, my work info, my work picture, pics of my old house, my Ferrari, my Mango tree, my middle school wrestling picture, my Maserati, my addresses to many of my properties, my work phone, my Instagram pics, and much more while I'm still in the other thread posting about football, but yeah, it was all me. You even found a New Orleans profile on Match com to photoshop with those same pics, made a million searches into all my posts on the web, someone's completely infatuated!

Funniest part is that after two years of investigating, the best you could come up with is saying I'm fat and some dumb has sex with dog story you have used on 3 other people. Gee, you really exposed me!

you have an instagram?

jgzLwSe.gif

Last two times panthers came to dome, Saints put up 45 and 38, almost double what the Panthers defense was averaging. Last time Payton was coaching Panthers offense put up just 17. Other time was 44 against the worst defense ever that has zero similarities to this year defense. If we split and Panthers come to dome for NFC champ game, they will be coming after their second physical playoff game, flying across country and then to NO while Saints would have played one game against a passing team like Lions in previous 2 weeks, with them well rested and playing at home. That would mean a less rested and less time to prepare Panthers team coming to Dome, that scenario greatly benefit Saints chances and I wouldn't mind that 3rd matchup either.

Sounds like you don't believe the Panthers can beat your Saints. Just like the rest of these so called elite teams before they got man handled

And these are the fans we are debating with, their average humble abode and what a master planned community in New Odor-eans looks like. Smh. GO PANTHERS!

post-6960-138628466455_thumb.jpg

post-6960-138628475578_thumb.jpg

post-6960-138628513198_thumb.jpg

post-6960-138628516567_thumb.jpg

Who is the Saint kiss ass over there, pretending to be a Panther fan? Frogtastic_frog.

Seriously.  If you're a Panther fan,  then man the F' up.       The only reason the chumps in charge over there have not banned you is because you partially agree with all of their homer talk...  whether it's a shot at our players,  or a shot at our team.     While at the same time,  agreeing with how amazing the Saints are.

I don't post often, but I've been around a while, and I must say this: Alejandro, under all his aliases, has made himself out to be a top tier pathetic attention seeking loser.

I don't care what he owns, what he looks like, what he pretends to own or do et cetera, based entirely on the way he conducts himself on this forum he seems like a guy no one wants to be around.

That said, in the History of the Huddle volume 2 - first edition, he has surpassed Greg Frye in infamy, albeit weak douchey attention seeking infamy, and something can be said for that. Hats off to you sir.

you have an instagram?

[i/quote]

Don't you remember posting the pictures from there of my $5K doormat I made as a joke? Wow, stalks so much doesn't even remember all the details.

I don't post often, but I've been around a while, and I must say this: Alejandro, under all his aliases, has made himself out to be a top tier pathetic attention seeking loser.

I don't care what he owns, what he looks like, what he pretends to own or do et cetera, based entirely on the way he conducts himself on this forum he seems like a guy no one wants to be around.

That said, in the History of the Huddle volume 2 - first edition, he has surpassed Greg Frye in infamy, albeit weak douchey attention seeking infamy, and something can be said for that. Hats off to you sir.

Thanks for this great award! But I owe it all to Phil, whenever you get a poor bartender with tons of free time.stalking you for two years posting all your personal information over and over, the infamy can only grow! To Phil, without you being such a loser, none if this would have been possible! I owe my all my fame and this award to you! A toast to my personal stalker.... Phil Phil Hooray!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Cobra

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts