Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

What Saints Fans are Saying

740 posts in this topic

We have multiple stupid.

yes, yes you do.  You do have multiple stupid.  In fact, every one of you that I've ever run across is stupid.  NO has a corner on the stupid market.

punctuation...give it a try sometime.

3 people like this

yeah we have never disguised a coverage. we don't need to rush more than 4 to generate pressure. and if we do, brees is going to have a bad time.

The key is gonna be your secondary point blank. Cam will score and get his! No doubt about that. And if we don't play gap discipline football hes gonna run everywhere. Thats something you expect to happen here and there at this point but i don't think you guys win a shoot out. Better hope that run game is working because we are great at stopping it

yes, yes you do. You do have multiple stupid. In fact, every one of you that I've ever run across is stupid. NO has a corner on the stupid market.

punctuation...give it a try sometime.

And your mom is cashier at that stupid market

You CLEARLY know nothing about Cam Newton outside of what the analysts say.

IF you ARE a Panther fan I would like to vote you the worst fan EVER!!!

this won't be a shootout.   our secondary allows no YAC.  that's how we beat new england.   those receivers got their touches, brady got his yards, he even got his calls.

and that's how seattle beat the saints too.

lol she sells it you buy it lol

1 person likes this

It's just hilarious the hypocracy on this board sometimes,

7 years with a great team - too early to celebrate due to what happened prior to 7 year ago

8 weeks of good play - the team is a SB favorite and will crush everyone and who cares what happened 12 months ago or even the implosions here in week 4,

lol

wait seven years you have great year?  last year was great? 07 and 08 was great?  so now we are redefining "great".  would 09 even be great had the vikings not gift wrapped the unforced fumble?  well i guess NOT WEARING A PAPER BAG ON YOUR HEAD = GREAT!

(For Rileyfreeman)

(For RileyFreeman)

hey, she's retired.  she needs to do something to make her days feel productive.  Why not help out the cattle?

'Cattle' is a euphemism.  I'm calling you stupid.

So you're totally disregarding we are the best scream team in the nfl??

1472806_595858923783377_964784783_n.jpg

1 person likes this

Underrated when mike Wallace who is the most overpaid free agent is burning them and getting behind them consistently??? Almost for the game winner?? No your secondary is exactly what it is. Trash! Your front 7 is your whole defense. If you don't generate pressure you get sliced up which we've seen plenty of times. We got an ass whoopin it happens. Just don't expect that you guys are capable of doing anything of the sort cause it won't happen lol. Not in the only place we actually know how to play.

and your secondary has talent?  pshh child please, they are even scrubbier than our no-name defense, who by the way every team says they are going to exploit but never do.  add the stains fans to that same list.